Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   Victory4x4 (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/victory4x4/)
-   -   Skid Plates (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/victory4x4/268864-skid-plates.html)

Victory 4x4 02-15-2019 01:02 PM

Skid Plates

2 Attachment(s)
4Runner Front Skid Plate | 5th Gen (10+) - Victory 4x4

The Victory 4x4 Front Skid is designed to protect your truck in serious rock crawling. Removable oil filter panel and oil drain hole make oil changes easier than with the stock skids.
  • CNC cut and formed from 3/16" steel or 1/4" aluminum (mounting brackets will be steel on aluminum option)
  • Frame mounted
  • Works with KDSS
  • Hardware Included
  • Made in the USA

Victory 4x4 02-15-2019 01:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
4Runner Mid Skid Plate | 5th Gen (10+) - Victory 4x4

The Victory 4x4 Mid Skid is designed to protect your truck in serious rock crawling.
  • CNC cut and formed from 3/16" steel or 1/4" aluminum (mounting brackets will be steel on aluminum option)
  • Frame mounted
  • Hardware Included
  • Made in the USA

Victory 4x4 02-15-2019 01:05 PM

2 Attachment(s)
4Runner Transfer Case Skid Plate | 5th Gen (10+) - Victory 4x4

The Victory 4x4 Transfer Case Skid is designed to protect your truck in serious rock crawling.
  • Frame mounted
  • Hardware Included
  • Made in the USA

Victory 4x4 02-19-2019 12:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the installation video for the front, mid, and transfer case skids!

YouTube

TrijiCog 04-05-2019 12:19 AM

I was thinking of a front skid from you guys for my 4Runner

Is there a filler plate to take up the empty space , or does the plate cover this ?

What is the lead time for powder coated aluminum ?

Victory 4x4 04-09-2019 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrijiCog (Post 3266100)
I was thinking of a front skid from you guys for my 4Runner

Is there a filler plate to take up the empty space , or does the plate cover this ?

What is the lead time for powder coated aluminum ?

Our lead time on that is 10-15 business days!

Our front skid meets right up to the front cross member where the stock skid mounts. We do include a filler plate with our front Blitz bumper as it is a little more high-clearance and leaves more space than the factory fascia.

skag1T 05-10-2019 03:16 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Your installation video for the front (engine) skid plate requires to remove 2 bracers after removig the factory skid plate (see pic) - what are these parts and is there any danger in removing them ? I am assuming they are there as reinforcement.

Victory 4x4 05-23-2019 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skag1T (Post 3286387)
Your installation video for the front (engine) skid plate requires to remove 2 bracers after removig the factory skid plate (see pic) - what are these parts and is there any danger in removing them ? I am assuming they are there as reinforcement.

Sorry for the delay! They just act as "skids" themselves, to protect the exhaust above and won't do nearly as good of a job as the skids you are installing.

T4R_dp 05-30-2019 06:26 PM

I just ordered a set of your skids in Aluminum and I wanted to know if there was any additional bracing on them like other companies (RCI) do for their aluminum skids?

Victory 4x4 06-03-2019 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T4R_dp (Post 3297447)
I just ordered a set of your skids in Aluminum and I wanted to know if there was any additional bracing on them like other companies (RCI) do for their aluminum skids?

There is not, we found it wasn't necessary with the size of our side flanges and the size of the skids. Any mounting brackets & the t-case cross member will be steel, however.