Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   6th gen T4Rs (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/6th-gen-t4rs/)
-   -   2019 4Runner TRD Off Road what color please thanks (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/6th-gen-t4rs/269363-2019-4runner-trd-off-road-what-color-please-thanks.html)

SG1stingray 02-26-2019 05:51 PM

2019 4Runner TRD Off Road what color please thanks

Hi Everyone please help. I'm in the market of buying another Toyota 2019 4Runner TRD Off Road. As I already have a 2004 4Runner Black and I don't want to get another black. I don't want white either nor silver. Wife doesn't want Nautical blue either. I guess my choices would be either Red or Magnetic Grey. I'm scared of buy Barcelona Red. I don't know why. By the way finally going to make the move and upgrade to a TRD Off Road instead of the usual basic SR5, not this time.

northcoast 02-26-2019 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SG1stingray (Post 3240440)
Hi Everyone please help. I'm in the market of buying another Toyota 2019 4Runner TRD Off Road. As I already have a 2004 4Runner Black which I don't want to get another black. I don't want white either nor silver. Wife doesn't want Nautical blue either. I guess my choices would be either or Red or Magnetic Grey. I'm scared to buy Barcelona Red I don't know why. By the way finally going to make the move and get a TRD Off Road and went with the basic SR5 not this time.

I'm a "color" person myself, so I'd say Barcelona red. Those look sharp when clean. But in the end, I think everyone here would say ultimately it's what you like better.

FZRunner 02-26-2019 06:11 PM

I vote for RED. Sadly I'm stuck with a color I hate. Go for it.

mscot 02-26-2019 06:22 PM

Purple

SG1stingray 02-26-2019 09:24 PM

I just the email to my Rep. and ordered TRD Off Road BR

Hi Everyone
I've decided and made the leap of faith and going with the Barcelona Red TRD Off Road, can't wait.
The dealer told me I have a 5 to 8 weeks wait. That's okay with me. Winter will wined down to spring.
Which will give me plenty of time to get her into shape all summer long.

Peadog 02-26-2019 09:32 PM

My Wife purchased a Barcelona Red off road premium with out a sun roof two weeks ago. It looks good, not as good as Cement, but good. Congratulations.

thennen 02-26-2019 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SG1stingray (Post 3240590)
Hi Everyone
I've decided and made the leap of faith and going with the Barcelona Red TRD Off Road, can't wait.
The dealer told me I have a 5 to 8 weeks wait. That's okay with me. Winter will wined down to spring.
Which will give me plenty of time to get her into shape all summer long.

I bought a nautical blue one, but was this close to getting Barcelona red. Both colors look great on a sunny day, and side by side it was difficult. Enjoy your new ride when you get it!

mteolus 03-08-2019 01:39 PM

I have white. Would have rather had a red one but none available and I was in need since my Escape died. My favorite color is the Orange TRD Pro but that color isn't available in an TRD OR.

serendipityguy 03-08-2019 02:07 PM

never looked back.

Quote:

Hi Everyone please help. I'm in the market of buying another Toyota 2019 4Runner TRD Off Road. As I already have a 2004 4Runner Black and I don't want to get another black. I don't want white either nor silver. Wife doesn't want Nautical blue either. I guess my choices would be either Red or Magnetic Grey. I'm scared of buy Barcelona Red. I don't know why. By the way finally going to make the move and upgrade to a TRD Off Road instead of the usual basic SR5, not this time.

Yea, I had a Black Jeep Grand Cherokee and kept it clean for 4 years then traded it off for a silver 4Runner & never looked back.

Baystate4Runner 03-08-2019 06:05 PM

This thread should be moved to the 5th Gen section.

The wrongly added '2019 4Runner' tag next to the 6th generation section should also be moved to the 5th Gen section to prevent further confusion.

rob_dixon 03-22-2019 08:20 PM

Super white.

NauticalT4r 03-23-2019 09:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The wife and I were trying to decide on colors and the more we saw the red all fixed up, the more we were ok with the color. Ended up getting a Nautical Blue. Very happy with it. Good luck with your choice!

Tuco S. 03-23-2019 10:13 PM

I went with silver for my 2019 for several reasons, even though I don't really love the color.

First, I was adamant to avoid the darker colors this time like black, magnetic gray, and dark blue as those were the colors of my last 3 vehicles. Black looks especially bad here in the desert after only 2-3 days after a wash because of all the dust in the air. Black and dark blue both show every speck of dust. Honestly, I'll never have another black car period. Magnetic gray doesn't seem to show dirt as much as the others but it doesn't hide it as well as silver.

Secondly, I have noticed many older silver 4Runners with paint that still looks brand new even on 10-20 year old trucks. It hides dust better than any other color and holds up to father time as well as anything.

Super white came in a distant 2nd for me. I wish they offered a more diverse color pallette. Something in a light blue would have been a top choice for me. Love that cavalry blue from 2018, even though it was only offered in the Pro trim.

rob_dixon 03-24-2019 11:59 AM

i actually have always given car color one of the top priorities for decades. BUT now, Ive discovered (a little too late) about car wrapping. NOW, if the right used car/truck comes along but in the wrong color, I would pay the $3-4K to wrap it. I passed on a rig with $20K worth of high end mods because it was black, my least favorite color. I have been kicking myself since.

Get a good deal and get a good wrap.

ToyoTex 04-11-2019 06:03 PM

Quote:

Nautical Blue or Barc Red.

You're welcome! :D