Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/off-topic/)
-   -   Google and the bias (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/off-topic/274517-google-bias.html)

Thai 06-26-2019 04:26 PM

Google and the bias

Alleged Google email compares Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, PragerU to 'nazis' - Washington Times

If true, then that’s a shame. But oh no, Google is politically neutral....

Sucks to be a conservative Pixel owner.........

BrianSD_42 06-26-2019 07:16 PM

LoL. Sucks indeed man!

But my pictures are still great.

:jump:

LandCruiser 06-26-2019 08:16 PM

Tech companies are on the way of censoring all thought that they don't agree with and manipulating and altering the rest. China has given them the biggest laboratory in which to play with--their own internet.

If Orange Man wants to do anything meaningful, he can break up the tech giants the same way AT&T was smashed up in the 80s.

TK-422 06-27-2019 05:07 AM

If you have watched the google news or yahoo news results over the last 10 years without logging in and having cookies removed it is blatantly obvious.

Yahoo news has been doing it longer with huffpost being the majority of topics which is one step lower than the national enquirer at truthful news.

Google news is getting increasingly stronger in their left leaning posts since the last election.

It's getting ridiculous how obvious it is getting especially in the local media ( I live in So Cal) on how bias they are every day.
it's at the point I don't even bother to watch the local news. They always have to throw a comment after a news segment showing their bias or opinion. Just shut the **** up and give us the news.

SomeDay 06-27-2019 08:38 AM

Trump 2020

SomeDay 06-28-2019 02:33 AM

Guys!, this is a very serious subject.
If it's possible, I'd like to know what the left/liberal/progressive/democrat members have to say about it.

Area52 06-28-2019 03:01 AM

I don’t lean either way but the irony of this thread and this “news article” is comical

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...2d41f19d15.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TK-422 06-28-2019 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeDay (Post 3313266)
Guys!, this is a very serious subject.
If it's possible, I'd like to know what the left/liberal/progressive/democrat members have to say about it.

They wont say shit since it's going their way.

thennen 06-28-2019 11:23 AM

What I observe in my communications with friends, strangers, and co-workers is that most are conservative. My circle may be larger than some and smaller than others, but on the common-sense stuff, I personally see a lot of agreement. What I see and read in media, however, is exactly the opposite, for the most part. So I fret very little over some idiot's email or claim or what have you. The whiners tend to be the most vocal and the least informed.

-JD- 06-28-2019 02:57 PM

Should the same apply to Fox news?
AFAIK they are the biggest tv news source world wide, and clearly biased.

Thai 06-28-2019 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -JD- (Post 3313490)

Well, one is a SEARCH engine. The other is a News station.

SomeDay 06-28-2019 05:09 PM

1 hour:

<iframe width="720" height="400" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5gnpCqsXE8g" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TK-422 06-29-2019 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -JD- (Post 3313490)

They are one news station that is the opposite of thousands of others that feed consumers the opposite view. They constantly get a rise in ratings because others like the Clinton News Network constantly feed their viewers bullshit and claim it as news. It's so obvious they are losing viewers in droves.

BleednBlue 06-29-2019 05:27 PM

Stop using Google. Buy an IPhone and use Bing as a search engine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tcbaklash 06-29-2019 08:24 PM

Left-wing or right-wing, you shouldn’t buy Google products.

Google is working on projects for China to repress its civilians. Project Dragonfly is one that was exposed.