Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   For Sale: Vehicles (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-vehicles/)
-   -   2002 for runner 105K miles Auto Sr5. $17,500K? (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-vehicles/276034-2002-runner-105k-miles-auto-sr5-$17-500k.html)

tomcamaro97 08-07-2019 02:38 PM

2002 for runner 105K miles Auto Sr5. $17,500K?

Hi everyone.

My mom is on the fence about selling here 2002 SR5 with 105,000 miles. This post is to see if anyone is interested in such a vehicle and is anyone willing to make a good offer. otherwise she will continue to drive the vehicle.

Details: garage Kept, SR5, silver, AWD, power locks and windows, auto, 1 owner. my mom has owned this since new, and works from home, so its not really driven very often. ram air hood.

Mod: aftermarket DOT approved 3rd row seat was installed.(new cost over $2K) , if you removed this you would have 4 small bolt hole you could put grommits in and you would never know it was ever installed.

Recent repairs: front brakes, new tires, new plugs, new ABS sensor ( to be completed in the next week ), I think timing belt was done a couple years ago.

Car is accident free, but the front dealer installed skid plate is slightly bent from a snow bank years ago. and there is a dent on the driver side rear bumper end. easily replaced. Other than that i would say car is in immaculate condition.

located in germantown wi, hit me up at [email protected] as im only on the forum every so often.

eddielasvegas 08-07-2019 06:01 PM

The only thing that comes to mind is a Supertramp song.

GLWS,

Eddie

TheLincolnGreen 08-08-2019 08:42 AM

Is this for real?

jaemz 08-08-2019 11:12 AM

unless you meant 2012, you're gonna get about half of what you're asking. 105k is low, but that's really the only thing it has going for it if you're not leaving anything else out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomcamaro97 08-08-2019 03:30 PM

Yeah its real... 2 years ago i was seeing similar cars , that were all modded up selling for 12-14.. has the market dropped off?

I know i put an unrealistic price on there. thats why theres a question mark after it..

realistically i think its worth like 10-12 ish. I just dont know what her bottom $ would be, so i figured it put it up high.

but figured if a purist sees and wants a mint un molested one.. i gotta think this would be one of the most diserable ones out there given its garage kept, low milage, no accident, no rust nature.

thanks for the insight guys.

apohl17 08-08-2019 04:04 PM

@tomcamaro97 , you might want to post pics or give more information if you are starting out with an asking price like that. Especially here in wisconsin, the value on 3rd gens is low, the highest one I've seen was around 8 in stockish condition. Fully modded, 10-12, mayyyybe, but it doesn't sound like your is at all except the 3rd row, which might be a hard selling point here on the forums to people who utilize the "bed" space for a drawer/sleeping setup.

Also, you don't mention rust. I'd be surprised if it didn't have any since you are here in WI, but if not, you need to let people know or better yet, give pictures of the under-body to prove it's immaculate condition.

Not trying to be abrupt--I'm just trying to help!

apohl17 08-08-2019 04:08 PM

Also, https://www.toyota-4runner.org/3rd-g...ml#post2763251
As everyone said, the 7-8 range is a better start.

eddielasvegas 08-08-2019 04:40 PM

Take it to SoCal.

Autotrader