Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   3rd gen T4Rs (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/3rd-gen-t4rs/)
-   -   New oem parts dealer (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/3rd-gen-t4rs/276837-new-oem-parts-dealer.html)

calicojax 08-26-2019 09:00 PM

New oem parts dealer

Who's the new OEM parts dealer now that Camelback is such a hassle?

gamefreakgc 08-26-2019 09:38 PM

McGeorge Toyota, best online prices you'll find from a dealership. Just not as generous with shipping costs: Toyota Parts | Toyota Online Parts | Genuine Toyota Parts | Toyota Parts Online

ToyotaBrah 08-26-2019 09:40 PM

For the past 2 years, I've been going to Olathe Toyota Parts. Their prices are almost in line with Camelback and they're always on the ball with the orders. It's nice because they are just 15 minutes down the road from me, and I'm always amazed that they have in stock the random parts I need.

Several other members on here also order parts through them.

There's also a dealership in Dallas, TX that a few members have commented of having competitive prices to Camelback. The name of the dealership I can't recall at the moment.

Sarki 08-26-2019 09:47 PM

I’ve been dealing with a Conicelli Toyota located in PA.
Prices are competitive, shipping has been very reasonable for me but i’m Only one State away in NY.
They are also very knowledgeable and helpful.
Genuine OEM Toyota Parts | Conicelli Toyota of Conshohock

WeakSauz 08-26-2019 10:22 PM

McGeorge is very well priced

pauldub 08-26-2019 11:17 PM

How is Camelback a hassle, did something change?

samsquantch 08-26-2019 11:34 PM

If you have a dealer nearby, it's worth asking about getting pricing closer to Mcgeorge or whoever. Mine will and gets stuff next day usually. Camelback and Mcgeorge were closer to 10 days and shipping was pricey. There's also Partsouq that some guys are liking.

TheDurk 08-27-2019 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarki (Post 3345539)
I’ve been dealing with a Conicelli Toyota located in PA.
Prices are competitive, shipping has been very reasonable for me but i’m Only one State away in NY.
They are also very knowledgeable and helpful.
Genuine OEM Toyota Parts | Conicelli Toyota of Conshohock

Likewise. I'm in NJ and their shipping is cheap and fast. They will pricematch Camelback or anybody else. Anybody in the East should check them out.

NissanTechJake 08-27-2019 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDurk (Post 3345634)
Likewise. I'm in NJ and their shipping is cheap and fast. They will pricematch Camelback or anybody else. Anybody in the East should check them out.

Yes! And if you checkout with PayPal they send you a 10% off coupon code everytime for your next order as they think your a new customer lol!!

Sarki 08-27-2019 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NissanTechJake (Post 3345648)
Yes! And if you checkout with PayPal they send you a 10% off coupon code everytime for your next order as they think your a new customer lol!!

That’s pretty sweet, will have to give it a shot. They were also including free t-shirts for a while but that stopped some time ago.

nissanh 08-27-2019 09:55 AM

Try partsOUQ.com. It is based in UAE (1/2 the price in US) and I received my parts in 3 business days!
Example: 2000 LC front door upper hinge (6871022081) at camelback is $45 and at partsouq it is $27.

My Camelback experience is great and no complains so far, but I like to save some too!

4Runner4Leon 08-27-2019 10:04 AM

I always start with PartSouq, as stated above. If they don't have a part I need, I usually go with McGeorge.

3bears 08-27-2019 01:29 PM

when I lived in the lower 48 I used to use camelback a lot and then someone recommended McGeorge and their prices were better. I never tried aryana or partsouq. Now im in Alaska. Of course the local dealer ( interestingly based out of Oregon) wont price match anyone. They have a locked market here. Before moving here I loaded up on common wear items like LBJ's, seals, items I only get from dealers.
I have not need parts in a while but when I do I will check aryana and partsouq and see what the shippinig is, if they will ship here.
I have found some places do not ship to Alaska.

garn79 08-27-2019 06:48 PM

I used Sparks Toyota, found prices at time overall a bit better than camelback and others id checked.

phattyduck 08-28-2019 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3bears (Post 3345845)
I have not need parts in a while but when I do I will check aryana

Amayama: Amayama.com I use them for all my JDM-only parts (my Camry has a swapped JDM motor). Also, good prices on stuff that isn't too big/heavy to ship long distances.

-Charlie