Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   Dealers - Your Experience (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/dealers-your-experience/)
-   -   Colorado: Boulder vs Mountain States Toyota for routine service? (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/dealers-your-experience/277902-colorado-boulder-vs-mountain-states-toyota-routine-service.html)

hatidua 09-23-2019 11:02 PM

Colorado: Boulder vs Mountain States Toyota for routine service?

Can anyone speak to the service departments at Boulder Toyota vs Mountain States Toyota?

I bought the vehicle at Mountain States but live in Boulder. For the required service intervals I'm happy to drive to either one but am curious if there's any reason to drive down to Mountain States vs just taking it down the street here in Boulder.

Any input greatly appreciated :)

El Dusty 09-25-2019 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatidua (Post 3360800)
Can anyone speak to the service departments at Boulder Toyota vs Mountain States Toyota?

I bought the vehicle at Mountain States but live in Boulder. For the required service intervals I'm happy to drive to either one but am curious if there's any reason to drive down to Mountain States vs just taking it down the street here in Boulder.

Any input greatly appreciated :)

A little late to your post. Myself and coworker (both 4Rs) have switched over to mountain states as we work just down the street. They have a good service department that you would expect from a stealership. The downside being always super busy, long wait times for appointments and typical service sales tactics.

I would give whoever can get your appointment first your business and go from there. Also The new les schwabs popping up in the Denver area are great for oil change and lift/alignment work.

hatidua 09-25-2019 12:54 PM

Thanks for the input, this is just for the required ToyotaCare intervals. Mountain States is huge compared to Boulder in terms of dealership size but I'm not sure if that improves their service department or not. Getting an appointment at either one seems to be fairly easy.

Twuntish 04-17-2021 02:31 PM

Mountain State is usually really busy so I find that the services take longer that you plan for. I am going to try out Stapp next time which is also up north and I imagine not too different in terms of distance from Boulder.