Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   For Sale: Vehicles (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-vehicles/)
-   -   SOLD: VA 2016 Limited, mostly blacked out, OME suspension and 33" street tires (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-vehicles/279371-sold-va-2016-limited-mostly-blacked-out-ome-suspension-33-street-tires.html)

sprygsxr 11-05-2019 02:24 PM

SOLD: VA 2016 Limited, mostly blacked out, OME suspension and 33" street tires

SOLD
2016 Toyota 4runner Limited in excellent condition with 69,237 miles
OME non adjustable suspension lift with UCA. Will include factory suspension as well. Tires and brakes have less than 6k miles on them.
Factory wheels with 275/60/20 (33") tires.
LED lights throughout interior.
Fixed mounted wireless cell phone charger/holder
Built in Radar Detector.
Weathertech liners and Toyota rear cargo liner
ARB harness for rear fridge
ARB rear diff breather ran/mounted under hood

This vehicle has only seen the local reservior a few times and basically dirt/gravel roads aside from that. Very clean and fully loaded ride.

SOLD

wadle5 11-11-2019 01:27 PM

Reason for selling?

pDubs 11-11-2019 03:40 PM

I've definitely seen you driving around. Nice looking truck, GLWS!

dallasdb 11-13-2019 07:55 PM

Almost asked for pictures, then I saw the link!

sprygsxr 11-15-2019 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wadle5 (Post 3387579)
Reason for selling?

I actually could not deal with the drivability of these 5th gens. I loved my V8 4th gen and while these 'make' more power it just feels like crap. Same transmission/gearing in a heavier vehicle. Probably the slowest vehicle I have ever owned, terrible gas mileage, and not really that capable in comparison to the off road models.

All that being said it was sold last night to a very happy lady.

wadle5 11-16-2019 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprygsxr (Post 3390576)
I actually could not deal with the drivability of these 5th gens. I loved my V8 4th gen and while these 'make' more power it just feels like crap. Same transmission/gearing in a heavier vehicle. Probably the slowest vehicle I have ever owned, terrible gas mileage, and not really that capable in comparison to the off road models.

All that being said it was sold last night to a very happy lady.

That is awesome and great to hear! I actually had a 4th gen lifted before getting my 5th. I agree its not the fastest vehicle, but I sure appreciated the amount of interior space as opposed to the 4th. Congrats on the sale!!