Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   General Discussions (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/general-discussions/)
-   -   Heise Blackout Series LED, Extreme LED Stealth or any other subdued light (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/general-discussions/279526-heise-blackout-series-led-extreme-led-stealth-any-other-subdued-light.html)

GA4RNR 11-09-2019 11:59 AM

Heise Blackout Series LED, Extreme LED Stealth or any other subdued light

Anyone have any experience with the Heise HE-BDR42 42 Inch Dual Row Blackout Series LED Lightbar, Extreme LED Stealth 40" Single Row LED Light Bar or any other subdued lightbar? I'm trying to go for a cost-efficient low profile look? Any help would be greatly appreciated and pictures would be an added bonus. Thanks again.

GA4RNR 11-10-2019 02:02 PM

Bump

N52228 11-11-2019 01:53 PM

I have the Extreme LED 40" blacked out bar on my roof rack. Looks nice, good light output. The only trouble I had was it built up a substantial amount of condensation in a couple months. Extreme LED did warranty it though so that's good. I'll get a pic later...

GA4RNR 11-11-2019 08:56 PM

Thanks for the response and I'd appreciate the picture.

N52228 11-11-2019 10:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here you go. The reflection of the garage lights make it look much lighter than it is. This is the current 'fog free' one.

Ugh...don't know why it rotated my picture.

GA4RNR 11-13-2019 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N52228 (Post 3388019)
Here you go. The reflection of the garage lights make it look much lighter than it is. This is the current 'fog free' one.

Ugh...don't know why it rotated my picture.

Thanks for posting the pic!

erickbikson 12-17-2019 07:26 AM

I have the Extreme LED 40" passed out bar on my rooftop rack. Looks decent, great light yield. The main issue I had was it developed a significant measure of buildup in two or three months. Outrageous LED did guarantee it however with the goal that's great. I'll get a pic later...

JRod0981 09-21-2020 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GA4RNR (Post 3386433)
Anyone have any experience with the Heise HE-BDR42 42 Inch Dual Row Blackout Series LED Lightbar, Extreme LED Stealth 40" Single Row LED Light Bar or any other subdued lightbar? I'm trying to go for a cost-efficient low profile look? Any help would be greatly appreciated and pictures would be an added bonus. Thanks again.

Did you end up getting this Heise blackout light bar? I've been interested in their 30" (BDR30) and can't find many reviews on it or their bars in general. Nice to know others have used their other bars but just curious if I should go this route or the Rough Country 30" black out which is slightly cheaper. Definitely want a low profile/stealth look for a bar that is going in the grill area.