Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   Group Buys (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/group-buys/)
-   -   *CLOSED* / *NEW* FINAL SHROCKWORKS GROUP BUY for 2019 (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/group-buys/279593-*closed*-*new*-final-shrockworks-group-buy-2019-a.html)

eleven14 11-11-2019 12:58 PM

*CLOSED* / *NEW* FINAL SHROCKWORKS GROUP BUY for 2019

Mark at Shrockworks has graciously agreed to do ONE FINAL GROUP BUY for 2019. THE PROMO CODE IS NOW LIVE!

YOU CAN NOW USE THE PROMO CODE T4RGB2019 thru MIDNIGHT SUNDAY (CST) 11/24.

Group buy details:
Promo code is live through midnight Sunday 11/24
Please put T4R Group Buy in the comments section when ordering
Again, this works for anything under the "Toyota" tab on the Shrockworks site
People are welcome to pay a 50% deposit if they like. To do so, select credit card by phone at checkout, submit the order, then call SW with CC info
Discount does not apply to shipping

If you missed out on the group buy earlier this year like I did, this is your chance to get some of the best armor at a discount so your rig will be trail-ready next spring.

MINIMUM OF 20 ITEMS TO GET THIS GOING, LETS SMASH THAT NUMBER!

Once we hit the minimum, Mark will provide a discount code for 15% off your order along with a cut-off date to get all orders placed. Generally this happens fairly quickly and the window is only open for a few days.

Discount is good for anything under the Toyota tab on the Shrockworks website
Discount will not apply to shipping (its a 3rd party)
Each item counts as one towards the total (ie: if someone orders a bumper AND sliders, that counts as two items)
Note that single skid plates will NOT count as individual items; A package would be considered one product
Payment is handled directly with Shrockworks, local pickup will be an option as well

To get on the list (serious interest only, as this will likely move quickly), please IM/PM me with what you want (in code format, see below).

FB - Front Bumper
RB - Rear Bumper
RS - Rock Slider
SP - Skid Plate Set

Ill try to respond as quickly as I can but DONT WORRY if your name isnt added immediately. Eventually Ill get everyone accounted for.

1. @eleven14 - FB (1)
2. @dirteater4 - RS (1)
3. @cdg11343 - SP (Set, 3rd Gen) & RS (2)
4. @prcGTI - RB (1)
5. @Hemibee - RB & RS (2nd Gen Tacoma) (2)
6. @NC[4]Runner - SP (Set) (1)
7. @funrunner91 - RS & COMP MOUNT (1)
8. @mochisaurus - RS (1)
9. @Rico696 - RB (1)
10. @Blazephantom - RS (2010-2019 4runner) (1)
11. @ALO4RUNNER - RS (1)
12. @toyeti - RS (1)
13. @Drobs - Skids (1)
14. @Sky - RS & SP (2)
15. @sugjavier - RS (1)
16. @eleven13 - RS (1)
17. @mordotz - RS (1)
18. @imolam3md1 - RS (1)
19. @Silver Supra - FB (1)
20. @steveyaj - RB (1)
21. @landcruiser92 - RS (1)
22. @dell - FB (1)
23. @760Runner - FB (1)
24. @SDJ - RS (1)
25. @Dharnage - FB (1)
26. @Speedy Babo - SP (1)
27. @MarkBrumagim - FB (1)
28. @ufgeek - RS (1)
29. @flying eyeball - FB (1)
30. @papadop88 - RS (1)
31. @Gremmin - FB (1)
32. @RENUX - RB (1)
33. @ufgeek - TBD
34. @Imddorai - RS (1)
35. @JC4Step - RS (1)
36. @ProjectTrinity - RS (1)
37. @AJR0730 - RS (1)
38. @TheGoat4R - RS (1)

List of items/buyers that STILL receive 15% off but don't count towards our goal of 20:
1. @jdm-v35 Dual Batt Kit, Secondary Air Pump Relo, Compressor Mount

SAVE SOME OF THAT BLACK FRIDAY CASH AND LETS DO ANOTHER ONE WITH SHROCKWORKS!

Standard disclaimer: I am NOT a vendor and Im NOT affiliated with Shrockworks. Im simply organizing this group buy for the T4R community. If you have questions for Mark, feel free to reach out directly or let me know and Ill try to run down an answer.

eleven14 11-12-2019 05:28 PM

NEW Products Included in Group Buy

We've got some solid momentum after 24 hours, let's keep it going! Also Mark passed along a few NEW products that are included under this group buy.

https://www.shrockworks.com/files/ca...2d79a00c9a.jpg
Front Bumper for Third Generation Tacoma

https://www.shrockworks.com/files/ca...d55967c325.jpg
Skid Plates for Second/Third Generation Tacoma

Questions that I've been asked that may help someone else:
Anything under the "Toyota" tab is eligible for this group buy (4R, Taco, FJ, Tundra, etc.)
Things under the "Toyota / Miscellaneous" tab will get the 15% off discount, but won't count towards our goal of 20 items

joshoowa 11-12-2019 07:30 PM

I cant seem to find the thread about the TRD Pro skid plate option. I know the front bumper can be used in conjunction with the TRD Pro skid so Im not sure what 5 pieces will be included?

eleven14 11-12-2019 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshoowa (Post 3388718)
I cant seem to find the thread about the TRD Pro skid plate option. I know the front bumper can be used in conjunction with the TRD Pro skid so Im not sure what 5 pieces will be included?

Might want to shoot Mark at Shrockworks an email, he'll have a definitive answer to for you.

mark@shrockworks.com

Drobs 11-13-2019 09:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by joshoowa (Post 3388718)

I also would like to know.

And Mark from Shrockworks should really get a membership here.

Does an $843 order of skid plates qualify for the discount?

eleven14 11-14-2019 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drobs (Post 3389568)
I also would like to know.

And Mark from Shrockworks should really get a membership here.

Does an $843 order of skid plates qualify for the discount?

I'm sure this would qualify for the discount buy may/may not count towards our item total. Either way, I'm sure we'll hit 20, we're over halfway there as of this AM.

mark@shrockworks 11-14-2019 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eleven14 (Post 3389861)
I'm sure this would qualify for the discount buy may/may not count towards our item total. Either way, I'm sure we'll hit 20, we're over halfway there as of this AM.

Those three skid plates would absolutely qualify for group buy pricing and we can count that as one product towards the 20 product minimum.

The factory TRD Pro skid doesn't extend back as far as our engine skid does so if you install the rest of our skid plate package behind the factory TRD Pro skid, you end up with a gap between it and our transmission skid. To fix that, we designed a new skid that gives you a clean transition from the factory TRD Pro skid back.
If you order the TRD Pro package, you get the TRD Pro adapter skid, transmission skid, transfer case skid, gas tank skid and mounting crossmember.

Thank you!

ProjectTrinity 11-14-2019 03:21 PM

I just ordered the rocksliders a few days before this was posted, is there anyway to add my order onto the group buy?

Drobs 11-14-2019 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark@shrockworks (Post 3389982)
Those three skid plates would absolutely qualify for group buy pricing and we can count that as one product towards the 20 product minimum.

The factory TRD Pro skid doesn't extend back as far as our engine skid does so if you install the rest of our skid plate package behind the factory TRD Pro skid, you end up with a gap between it and our transmission skid. To fix that, we designed a new skid that gives you a clean transition from the factory TRD Pro skid back.
If you order the TRD Pro package, you get the TRD Pro adapter skid, transmission skid, transfer case skid, gas tank skid and mounting crossmember.

Thank you!

Thanks Mark - last question...
Stick nuts or no stick nuts for your skid plates?

eleven14 count me in.

eleven13 11-14-2019 10:23 PM

I am in. :)

dell 11-15-2019 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 760Runner (Post 3390288)
Im contemplating a FB full hoop for a 2010 ver 4runner trail, can any of you guys provide pics of what that looks like, I've only seen pics of it on the newer 5th gens

Have you checked their website?!

@eleven14 Im interested in joining the group buy but any idea what the lead time is for this group buy?

cdg11343 11-15-2019 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dell (Post 3390411)
Have you checked their website?!

@eleven14 Im interested in joining the group buy but any idea what the lead time is for this group buy?

I'm hoping that...

1 - It's first in, first out. Meaning #20 on the list gets his/her order in after #1-#19 do (assuming proper payments are made by all members)
2 - The above orders fit in the queue (if there is one) with existing orders directly @ the shrockworks site
3 - We beat any holiday rush, and get a good a price as, if not better, than any BF sales that may occur :)

If I count right, we're at 19 now, so this could be moving real soon!

Blazephantom 11-15-2019 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdg11343 (Post 3390522)
I'm hoping that...

1 - It's first in, first out. Meaning #20 on the list gets his/her order in after #1-#19 do (assuming proper payments are made by all members)
2 - The above orders fit in the queue (if there is one) with existing orders directly @ the shrockworks site
3 - We beat any holiday rush, and get a good a price as, if not better, than any BF sales that may occur :)

If I count right, we're at 19 now, so this could be moving real soon!

Hoping we hit 20 this morning. And if I get lucky I can drive down to Houston to pick up today

steveyaj 11-15-2019 11:44 AM

Add me on there too for rear bumper.
If the rear bumper falls thru, the skid plates will be purchased instead :)

landcruiser92 11-15-2019 12:33 PM

Shrockworks Groupbuy

Just Pmed for RS w/ step.