Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   For Sale: Suspension/Wheels/Tires (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-suspension-wheels-tires/)
-   -   FS, 3rd gen, OME (Old Man Emu) 890 Coil Springs, CA, Orange County $125 (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-suspension-wheels-tires/279820-fs-3rd-gen-ome-old-man-emu-890-coil-springs-ca-orange-county-$125.html)

MarkBlack 11-18-2019 12:41 AM

FS, 3rd gen, OME (Old Man Emu) 890 Coil Springs, CA, Orange County $125

1 Attachment(s)
I recently bought a new set of Old Man Emu 890 coils. However I was told the Toytec Superflex rear coils would be a better fit for my Icon Stage 1 set up. I am located in Newport Beach, California. I can ship at your expense.

zwalker16 12-04-2019 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkBlack (Post 3391923)
I recently bought a new set of Old Man Emu 890 coils. However I was told the Toytec Superflex rear coils would be a better fit for my Icon Stage 1 set up. I am located in Newport Beach, California. I can ship at your expense.

You still have these?

MarkBlack 12-05-2019 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zwalker16 (Post 3403298)
You still have these?

Yes sir!

WalterRunner 12-05-2019 07:57 PM

How much do you think shipping to Nebraska would be?

MarkBlack 12-06-2019 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WalterRunner (Post 3404249)
How much do you think shipping to Nebraska would be?

Looks like its around $45. Maybe cheaper since I guessed on everything

zwalker16 12-07-2019 11:38 PM

Pmd ya

binqker 12-09-2019 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkBlack (Post 3391923)

Purchased the same Coil Spring for the rear to go with my Stage 1 Icon. So you were told the Toytec superflex is better for the Icon stage 1 setup? hmm. what makes it better?

MarkBlack 12-11-2019 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by binqker (Post 3406268)
Purchased the same Coil Spring for the rear to go with my Stage 1 Icon. So you were told the Toytec superflex is better for the Icon stage 1 setup? hmm. what makes it better?

I wish I went with the 890’s the toytecs are taller. I thought they compressed more, so it would be lower in the back. The guy I bought the icon set up told me icon told him to go toytec. I didn’t want to jack up the front of the coil overs, so the rear is like an inch taller. If I don’t sell them I’ll eventually swap them out.

MarkBlack 12-11-2019 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkBlack (Post 3407629)
I wish I went with the 890’s the toytecs are taller. I thought they compressed more, so it would be lower in the back. The guy I bought the icon set up told me icon told him to go toytec. I didn’t want to jack up the front of the coil overs, so the rear is like an inch taller. If I don’t sell them I’ll eventually swap them out.

I think if you plan on adjusting the front coilovers go toytec so it’s even. But I heard you get a better ride if you don’t adjust it. So im hoping the back will settle down. It’s only been like 500 miles.