Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   For Sale: Vehicles (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-vehicles/)
-   -   FS: 1988 1st gen 4runner SR5 3.0 v6 manual trans $3000 LaGrange NC (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-vehicles/279990-fs-1988-1st-gen-4runner-sr5-3-0-v6-manual-trans-$3000-lagrange-nc.html)

hogape2 11-23-2019 08:36 AM

FS: 1988 1st gen 4runner SR5 3.0 v6 manual trans $3000 LaGrange NC

8 Attachment(s)
1988 1st gen 4runner $3000.00 firm
288k miles
3.0 v6
manual trans
was my daily driver until a few weeks ago when i got a newer vehicle.
i have owned it for a year
prior owner did the lift and gaskets and seals, welded steel front bumper w/winch
i have replaced alternator, starter, radiator fan, front wheel bearings, idler arm
there is minor body damage on drivers side rear quarter panel that the prior owner said came from another vehicle he owned rolled into it, patchwork was done but still needs to be fixed. (pic below)
the hood is a different color becuase it was replaced by prior owner, not sure why.
the winch works appropriately and has the remote
no rust
interior is in pretty good shape overall but needs some cosmetic work with the power window switches and ac/heat faceplate
temp gage is not hooked up, but it was like that when i got it.
undercarriage appears to have a spray on coating not sure when it was done
i don't have the time or resources right now to do what i was planning to do with this truck, otherwise i would not be selling it.

Averygc 06-22-2020 09:21 PM

[
Still available?

QUOTE=hogape2;3395553]1988 1st gen 4runner $3000.00 firm
288k miles
3.0 v6
manual trans
was my daily driver until a few weeks ago when i got a newer vehicle.
i have owned it for a year
prior owner did the lift and gaskets and seals, welded steel front bumper w/winch
i have replaced alternator, starter, radiator fan, front wheel bearings, idler arm
there is minor body damage on drivers side rear quarter panel that the prior owner said came from another vehicle he owned rolled into it, patchwork was done but still needs to be fixed. (pic below)
the hood is a different color becuase it was replaced by prior owner, not sure why.
the winch works appropriately and has the remote
no rust
interior is in pretty good shape overall but needs some cosmetic work with the power window switches and ac/heat faceplate
temp gage is not hooked up, but it was like that when i got it.
undercarriage appears to have a spray on coating not sure when it was done
i don't have the time or resources right now to do what i was planning to do with this truck, otherwise i would not be selling it.[/QUOTE]