Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   5th gen T4Rs (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-gen-t4rs/)
-   -   Aluminum Full Front Bumper in Stock!! Will work with 2020 (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-gen-t4rs/280920-aluminum-full-front-bumper-stock-will-work-2020-a.html)

Victory 4x4 12-19-2019 10:49 AM

Aluminum Full Front Bumper in Stock!! Will work with 2020

6 Attachment(s)
If you are looking for a full front bumper and want it quick, we have one aluminum Front Strike Bumper in stock! It currently has no tube work and is bare, but we can add tube work and powder coat no problem!

No tube work option will not interfere with 2020 TSS.
Weighs about 60lbs

Strike 4Runner Front Winch Bumper | 5th Gen (2014+)

When you need extra tire clearance, maximum protection, plus recovery options for your 4Runner; our Strike Series front bumper is a perfect choice. This made in the USA bumper features an integrated 20" lightbar mount, 3/4" recovery tabs, plus provisions for many industry-standard winches. The bumper is available in a 2 stage satin textured black powder coat over durable zinc primer finish, or in bare metal.
  • CNC cut and formed from .188" steel or .250" aluminum.
  • Compatible with most 8-10k non-integrated solenoid or removable selenoid winches.
  • Built-in provisions for cube lights.
  • Built-in provisions for a 20" light bar (22" max mounting width.)
  • Requires cutting part of the factory plastic bumper cover.
  • Hardware Included.
  • Will work with the TRD skid plate.
  • Will not work with Limited models.
  • Proudly designed and made in the USA.

4Runner Front Winch Bumper | Strike | 5th Gen (14+) - Victory 4x4

4Runner Front Winch Bumper | Strike w/ Tube | 5th Gen (14+) - Victory 4x4

4R4Trout 12-19-2019 05:20 PM

Any chance of making one with full hoops for the 2010-2013 pre-facelift 4Runners, aluminum or metal?

jrandom 12-19-2019 08:58 PM

Like the design, I too would be curious to see what this looks like on a pre14.

That washer relocated? or covered, if covered... dope work

jp.vegas 12-20-2019 12:11 AM

Honestly, with the height of the hoop, I’d be surprised if it interfered with the TSS sensor array as that sits below the “Toyota” text in the lower grille.

Victory 4x4 12-20-2019 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4R4Trout (Post 3411855)
Any chance of making one with full hoops for the 2010-2013 pre-facelift 4Runners, aluminum or metal?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrandom (Post 3411985)
Like the design, I too would be curious to see what this looks like on a pre14.

That washer relocated? or covered, if covered... dope work

We may get there! I'll talk to engineering. The washer bottle gets covered.

JA50N 12-20-2019 04:37 PM

Not a fan of the angled mount for the winch fairlead. it looks like when the cable/rope comes off the winch on a straight horizontal pull it will be rubbing on both the top and bottom of that hause fairlead. With this design, if the nose of the truck is up and you are pulling at a slight downward angle like when you cresting a hill the cable/rope has a chance of rubbing the sharp 90 degree edge of the back side of the fairlead. Not good for synthetic line or cable.

Is there a reason that it was chosen to mount this way instead of vertical?

Muzzle of Bees 12-20-2019 06:15 PM

It’s a great looking bumper, but it still requires cutting the plastic front. Need more no cut options.

Mah824runner 01-30-2022 10:27 AM

Pre 14 front bumper winch mount

I like the look of my 2012 front end. I just wish I could find a bumper/ winch mount that looks similar to the stock and won’t change the front looks.
Surely there has to be one out there somewhere?

jrandom 01-30-2022 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mah824runner (Post 3708153)
I like the look of my 2012 front end. I just wish I could find a bumper/ winch mount that looks similar to the stock and won’t change the front looks.
Surely there has to be one out there somewhere?

OG 5th gen FTW

bud built has a pre-ugly :biggrin2: hidden winch mount, I have one, it gets the job done.

Hidden Winch Mount | 10-13 4Runner | BudBuilt