Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   4th Gen T4Rs (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/4th-gen-t4rs/)
-   -   pretty good deal on limited v8 white in Provi (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/4th-gen-t4rs/281055-pretty-good-deal-limited-v8-white-provi.html)

hinmo24t 12-23-2019 10:43 AM

pretty good deal on limited v8 white in Provi

07 Toyota 4Runner Sport V8 Limited - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale

would want to confirm undercarriage condition though.

garaged...

160k, black leather, $8.9 OBO

schwein 12-23-2019 11:08 AM

Looks really clean, missing rear wiper but that should be an easy fix. I would check the undercarriage but barring any major issues this looks like a nice find. Keep in mind, being a NE truck, you're not going to see a spotless undercarriage... its going to have rust on it regardless of how well this one is maintained.

jcaino 12-23-2019 11:14 AM

also, its a sport, not a limited. not that it really matters though.

hinmo24t 12-23-2019 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schwein (Post 3413323)
Looks really clean, missing rear wiper but that should be an easy fix. I would check the undercarriage but barring any major issues this looks like a nice find. Keep in mind, being a NE truck, you're not going to see a spotless undercarriage... its going to have rust on it regardless of how well this one is maintained.

indeed. it looks like a good find, someone should buy it. i looked at 4 or maybe three before buying mine with minimal rust in southern MA / RI

hinmo24t 12-23-2019 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcaino (Post 3413326)
also, its a sport, not a limited. not that it really matters though.

good call...id take a sport with leather over a limited unless im missing something

That_Titanium_4RNR 12-23-2019 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hinmo24t (Post 3413330)
good call...id take a sport with leather over a limited unless im missing something

I like the color matched grill from the limiteds personally. The smoked headlights are cool though and I like how the sports have a smoked interior bezel around the radio/hvac controls etc. Looks pretty cool

That_Titanium_4RNR 12-23-2019 12:26 PM

That one does look really nice though. I'm normally not big on white cars but it looks good especially with the interior contrast. Also it looks really clean

schwein 12-23-2019 03:05 PM

Someone in my neighborhood has a white 2006-7 (not sure what year) its a sport and looks great. in terms of limited vs sport, at this age the perks of the limited are close to being worn out like the Xres suspension is likely shot / replaced and the premium audio is likely getting close to needing replacement (overhaul), this being said the automatic climate control on the limited is a nice feature, though at this age I would go with a clean example in the right color and leather over any specific model.

That_Titanium_4RNR 12-23-2019 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schwein (Post 3413440)
Someone in my neighborhood has a white 2006-7 (not sure what year) its a sport and looks great. in terms of limited vs sport, at this age the perks of the limited are close to being worn out like the Xres suspension is likely shot / replaced and the premium audio is likely getting close to needing replacement (overhaul), this being said the automatic climate control on the limited is a nice feature, though at this age I would go with a clean example in the right color and leather over any specific model.

Most limiteds don't come with XREAS but all sports do. Personally my sound system is pretty good and much better than I would expect out of standard 06 vehicle of any make.

SW 07LTD 12-23-2019 06:50 PM

I'm about 45mins north of where this is located, just south of Boston. If I hadn't just picked up my truck last week, this may have been on my list as I have been looking for a white one. This looks clean and priced about right. I paid $9.5k for an '07 Limited V8 w/ 159k on it. I wouldn't expect to see it last for too long.

AuSeeker 12-23-2019 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hinmo24t (Post 3413314)
07 Toyota 4Runner Sport V8 Limited - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale

would want to confirm undercarriage condition though.

garaged...

160k, black leather, $8.9 OBO

Looks like the seller put another 9740 miles on it since you post this topic, the mileage I see he posted is 169740, so I would call that 170K before I would say 160K.

That being said still looks good!

hinmo24t 12-23-2019 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AuSeeker (Post 3413577)
Looks like the seller put another 9740 miles on it since you post this topic, the mileage I see he posted is 169740, so I would call that 170K before I would say 160K.

That being said still looks good!

Yes, fair point

MikeinNH67 12-26-2019 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hinmo24t (Post 3413330)

No heated seats, winter is chilly with leather unless you have that option. It could be added.

As mentioned, the wiper arm is broken. They can be a bit of a pain to replace as it can be corroded in place and tough to get off. The motor may also be seized, sometimes how the arm gets broken because someone is forcing it. It looks like it's not in the park position (probably stuck there), that may stop the rear window from opening.

Make sure the hatch and rear window open and close properly. Look at the frame closely for rusted through or soft areas. Otherwise it looks in great shape, I like the color of the leather. New calipers are a plus, also newer exhaust.