Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   For Sale: T4R Items (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-t4r-items/)
-   -   WTB 3rd Gen Tan/Oak Steering Wheel (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-t4r-items/281184-wtb-3rd-gen-tan-oak-steering-wheel.html)

airbornegrunt82 12-28-2019 02:51 PM

WTB 3rd Gen Tan/Oak Steering Wheel

My leather Tan/Oak color steering wheel is thrashed. What’s out there? I hate covers so a stock replacement would be preferred. Let me know where you’re located, how much you’re asking and a picture if available so I can confirm color and that it’s in better condition than mine. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

infamousRNR 12-28-2019 03:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by airbornegrunt82 (Post 3415255)
My leather Tan/Oak color steering wheel is thrashed. What’s out there? I hate covers so a stock replacement would be preferred. Let me know where you’re located, how much you’re asking and a picture if available so I can confirm color and that it’s in better condition than mine. Thanks

I have a lexus steering wheel with airbag I will be posting for sale in the next couple of days.

It's 100% compatible and i have been running it in my 1998 for 2 years now.

It is the same tan color we have in our 4runners but with wood grain. The wood grain is nice because the points of contact with your hand that usually wears away on our ALL leather 4runner wheels is where the wood grain is, avoiding the wear that is so common on our rigs.

***picture is just a stock picture. I can take a picture of the actual wheel installed on my 1998 for your reference if necessary.

huski 12-31-2019 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infamousRNR (Post 3415284)
I have a lexus steering wheel with airbag I will be posting for sale in the next couple of days.

It's 100% compatible and i have been running it in my 1998 for 2 years now.

It is the same tan color we have in our 4runners but with wood grain. The wood grain is nice because the points of contact with your hand that usually wears away on our ALL leather 4runner wheels is where the wood grain is, avoiding the wear that is so common on our rigs.

***picture is just a stock picture. I can take a picture of the actual wheel installed on my 1998 for your reference if necessary.

if op doesnt bite i'm interested.

infamousRNR 12-31-2019 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huski (Post 3416618)
if op doesnt bite i'm interested.

sounds good. I'll post the for sale thread and tag you in it. I will try to find time to do that in the next 1-2 days

airbornegrunt82 01-01-2020 05:14 PM

Infamous...thanks for the offer but I’m also trying to rid my Runner of wood grain [emoji23]