Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   Lexus GX470/460 (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/lexus-gx470-460-a/)
-   -   Dobinsons Rear Drawer System for Lexus GX470 (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/lexus-gx470-460-a/281450-dobinsons-rear-drawer-system-lexus-gx470.html)

Crikeymike 01-05-2020 02:21 PM

Dobinsons Rear Drawer System for Lexus GX470

5 Attachment(s)
Hey Guys,

Happy new year!! I figured I'd throw up a different product in here every once in a while to keep this section of the forum going.

Here's the full Dobinsons rear drawer kit for the Lexus GX470. It incorporates a fridge slide (sliding top) on the left side (USA driver's side), tie downs on top of all the drawers that lay flat when not in use, comprehensive side wing panel for a clean and neat installation, and also a great amount of storage space.

Link to the full product page is here: Dobinsons Rear Drawer Kit for Lexus GX470

I've sold heaps of these in the past. If you're already running them, please post up pics of yours installed here in this thread!!

Note: You can order them without the side wing panels if you have other things already on the sides of the inner fenders back there, or if you would just rather have them open. If you want to do that, it's less expensive, as it's only the drawer kit itself. Here's the link to the drawer system itself without the side panels.

Here are photos of the kit installed into some GX470's.

Rmswins 01-08-2020 01:52 AM

Dobinsons makes great products. Do you know if they make a single drawer system for the GX470 and what the weight of this kit is?

Crikeymike 01-08-2020 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rmswins (Post 3420689)
Dobinsons makes great products. Do you know if they make a single drawer system for the GX470 and what the weight of this kit is?

Yes there is a single drawer. It's 75lbs.

Dobinsons Single Roller Drawer System - Universal Mount - Medium Size | Exit Offroad

The full kit with wings and 2 drawers is right around 150lbs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

bmrplatinum 01-08-2020 09:12 PM

Is the wing kit different for the 4runner and the GX470?

Crikeymike 01-09-2020 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmrplatinum (Post 3421147)
Is the wing kit different for the 4runner and the GX470?

There isn't one made proper for a 4th gen, as the interior is different to the gx470. Might have to get the universal wing kit and customize it to fit a 4th gen.

Gxplorn 02-01-2020 10:48 AM

Love those drawers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk