Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/off-topic/)
-   -   Is business picking up or.... (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/off-topic/281532-business-picking-up.html)

2TH4IST 01-07-2020 06:02 PM

Is business picking up or....

Is business picking up or slowing down?

Muzzle of Bees 01-12-2020 07:50 PM

You should probably be more specific. Business can mean many things to many people.

Bumbo 01-14-2020 10:28 PM

Going by how the markets are rolling into 2020, I would say that business is picking up.

petro 10-14-2020 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2TH4IST (Post 3420453)
Is business picking up or slowing down?

My job is to offer people ghostwriting college essay buying services. Overall, it has always been a pretty lucrative profession, but the last year has been especially successful for me. Due to the fact that teaching has moved to a remote form, teachers began to ask students more essays. And those, in turn, buy them from me. In addition, many students simply cannot navigate their studies in this format. This makes them my clients too.
I don't know how it will be after 2020. But so far everything is going very well.

NoLight 01-17-2021 06:54 PM

I'm medical so yeah business is crazy mad busy!!!!

duffdog 01-21-2021 03:55 AM

I work in video conferencing tech. We have never been in a better place for demand, every single industry in the world wants Zoom or Teams and the appropriate hardware to make literally every room in every building for every industry video conferencing enabled.

Meanwhile, about 95% of the other industries in the world are failing and people are out on the street living out of their car.

Honda pc 02-21-2021 02:59 PM

I expect a big round of business soon.. Its pent up demand from the lock down covid. As vaccines are out, some schooling are back and more business will reopen back.. Restaurant will be flooded as soon as sit in full capacity is coming soon.. Looks like the vaccine is reopening society back to normal.. As soon as pent up demand buying, spending is done, then the slow down of business is coming.. Somebody's got to pay for all the government covid expenses.

The only question is the south african and uk covid variant against the vaccine outcome.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Charlievee 02-21-2021 04:14 PM

It's nucking futs reading about whole states still locked down after a year.

bruxbx 07-18-2021 05:31 PM

It seems like business is picking up. I know my wallet agrees!

More cars in parking lots, more people out and about.

dtbingle 08-13-2021 09:41 AM

Based on traffic on the way to work...

Drive to work pre-covid: 45 min in traffic
Near end of covid lockdown period: 20 minutes, no traffic at all
Now: Back to near 45 minutes, bad traffic again

Seems things are picking up and getting closer to normal.
Also, my tolerance for idiot drivers has dropped significantly.

CJmixer99 08-23-2021 04:03 PM

From what I've seen, it seems that things have definitely picked back up. Spending habits and social skills have dramatically changed! However I'm curious how and why it seems that TONS of people are buying new cars... :noidea:

BorotHex 09-29-2021 04:34 PM

Is business picking up or....

Well, the old industry I was in (natural gas) is starting a boom as of this writing, and the new business I’m going into is so busy that they cannot expand due to lack of labor.

The only businesses struggling right now were either already doomed (large corporations), or very small businesses so dependent on cheap labor that they just cannot produce.

Some of the opinions here are of a very, very narrow focus. All business is not doomed and having financial problems. Most are not. By far the most are not.

22limerush 09-29-2021 08:09 PM

Traffic says yes.

BorotHex 09-29-2021 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SouthSidde (Post 3677042)
At the moment, all businesses are experiencing huge financial problems, especially medium and small offices. They do not have a solid foundation, like the large firms, to weather this crisis, and they often go bankrupt. I highly recommend starting an online business and working remotely, so your chances of success will be much higher. I have my own business on the Internet, I trade goods on Amazon. Through one blog that you find here. I learned the basics and picked a niche that looked a little competitive. Since I run my business remotely, I have no problem with money shortages or business failures.

Seriously this is the opposite of the actual answer to OP’s question. No offense, but you have no finger on the pulse of actual business. Please don’t pretend you do, and please stop spamming this thread with BS.