Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   For Sale: Vehicles (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-vehicles/)
-   -   WTB 98-02 (3rd Gen), North East (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-vehicles/282429-wtb-98-02-3rd-gen-north-east.html)

SecureBase 01-31-2020 12:39 PM

WTB 98-02 (3rd Gen), North East

I am looking for a 3rd gen with up to 200k miles. Prefer black/green, but will consider any color other than white or gold. Main requirement is good condition/body/minimal rust.

Im located near NYC, but am willing to travel for the right vehicle.

Budget up to $6000

Dawgz 02-01-2020 11:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I've got one it's a 98 with rear locker and manual transmission.

I know your budget is 6k but I was going to list it for 8k.

If we can meet at 7500 I would be willing to part with it.

I'm located in North Jersey.

SecureBase 02-07-2020 11:48 PM

Thanks, but im looking for an auto (for the wife)!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawgz (Post 3435046)

Russkcpa 02-08-2020 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawgz (Post 3435046)

I'm interested.
Looking for 3rd gen 4x4 with 5 speed in excellent rust free condition.
Do you have some details and pics you can send me ?
Russ

Russkcpa 02-08-2020 06:09 AM

Also looking for 3rd gen 4x4 with 5 speed in excellent rust free condition.
I'm in MA but am looking nationwide
My budget is $10K
Russ

lixamturtle 02-08-2020 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SecureBase (Post 3434478)
I am looking for a 3rd gen with up to 200k miles. Prefer black/green, but will consider any color other than white or gold. Main requirement is good condition/body/minimal rust.

Im located near NYC, but am willing to travel for the right vehicle.

Budget up to $6000

I am putting mine for sale up soon (this/next month). As I am moving to Germany (military) and going to need to part ways.

It is a 2002 4Runner, limited, 208k miles, I am the 3rd owner, clean carfax, extensively maintained with a ton of recent service work. New suspension/brakes/tires and pretty much bone stock (but tastefully upgraded, cd deck/rain visors/spacers). Full power heated seats/power everything.

It is black with the silver/tan fenders. The only thing on the list as of right now is the timing belt/water pump replacement (last done at 105k miles). But since I am moving Id figure Id leave that to the prospective owner and reflect it in the price. Light/minimal rust on the shields below but solid body/chassis. Ill be listing it in about a week if interested. located in STL, MO.
i am ball park listing it for 5500.00 ish. Thanks.

Dawgz 02-15-2020 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russkcpa (Post 3438850)
I'm interested.
Looking for 3rd gen 4x4 with 5 speed in excellent rust free condition.
Do you have some details and pics you can send me ?
Russ

I sent your a private message.

My ad is also here:

1998 Toyota 4runner SR5 5speed manual with rear locker - cars &...

JuniorPigeon 02-17-2020 10:10 AM

I haven't made an ad here yet, but I just listed my '97 that runs and drives flawless. Green, auto, zero frame rust, minimal rocker rust with 291k but I've had it for several years and have done tons of all OEM maintenance. OME lift, FN FX Pros with brand new 285/70 KO2s, RLC custom bumpers. Listed for $6,000 and located in Louisville, KY and I would trust that drive completely. If you're interested shoot me a PM, I'm gonna try to get an ad made today!