Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   For Sale: T4R Items (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-t4r-items/)
-   -   Used 3" Front 2" Rear corn fed spacer lift, and more! (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-t4r-items/283303-used-3-front-2-rear-corn-fed-spacer-lift-more.html)

Batmango66 02-21-2020 09:25 PM

Used 3" Front 2" Rear corn fed spacer lift, and more!

I have a used corn fed 3" front, 2" rear spacer lift for sale. I upgraded springs and UCA's and no longer need this. I also have the stock springs if you want them, along with the stock UCA's. The spacer lift was on for about two years so, I'm guessing 20k miles? Nothing wrong with the parts, just have no use. I would ship at buyers cost. I'm easy $100 for the lift, or $100 for it all... Make me an offer. I haven't a clue what any of its worth but I think $100 is fair. If I'm nuts, let me know. I had no issues with any of it, I put a C4 lopro winch bumper and winch on and it stayed up pretty good but did drop slightly and caused some rake to return, slightly. Probably only noticeable to me though. I can get pics if you want them. OEM springs and UCA's have about 185k miles on them. Came off of an '06 V8 Limited, non Xrea. I haven't a clue on shipping but if I ship it all, it could get pricey due to weight. Will meet within 100mi of Fort Wayne, IN. for the cost of a beer.

Warpig602 02-22-2020 01:17 PM

I'm getting the same bumper for mine, what suspension components did you end up going with to keep it level with the bumper/winch installed?

Batmango66 02-22-2020 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warpig602 (Post 3447394)
I'm getting the same bumper for mine, what suspension components did you end up going with to keep it level with the bumper/winch installed?

Already had Bilsteins, springs are OME 895 and 886 and JBA UCA's. Went ahead and put new strut mounts and new lower ball joints. Also did a 1/4" (for 1/2" lift) spacer to get the true 3" since the springs are rated at 2.5" of lift. The parts have only been on for a few days so, still not certian on how much settlement I'll get but it sits nearly perfectly level now. I didn't measure before and after but I'd bet I'm close to 1" higher in the front than before the new parts.