Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   Texas & Oklahoma (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/texas-and-oklahoma/)
-   -   duggy's garage - Houston, Texas (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/texas-and-oklahoma/283655-duggys-garage-houston-texas.html)

duggy 03-03-2020 09:29 AM

duggy's garage - Houston, Texas

5 Attachment(s)
Hi all! I don't frequent this forum too much but wanted to introduce myself. I'm Duc Nguyen, owner at duggy's garage in Houston, Texas. We are a Toyota 4WD speciality shop which means we eat, speak and work on Toyotas only.

We are a full service shop which include maintenance repairs, but also aftermarket parts install. With us doing a ton of suspension modifications, we perform all of our alignments in-house, and are familiar with all of the suspension systems on the market. After being frustrated with subbing out alignments and not getting the results we needed, we decided to invest in a Hunter Alignment machine which allows us to fine tune them for folks that are fitting larger tires.

I am planning to have a 4Runner centric meetup at the shop in April, and will post details here once I cinch it all down. If we can help with any needs, please don't hesitate to contact us. I'll most likely be the one picking up the phone. Thank you for all of your support, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Pictured are some of the builds we have done

Taco_Runner 03-07-2020 03:04 AM

Wish I was home, I'd definitely check out yalls shop. From Nacogdoches about an hour and a half north of Houston. Maybe once I'm back I'll get some work done with ya'll.

redrobot 03-15-2020 03:18 PM

Hi Mr. Nguyen, I just sent a message over via your website about a suspension install on a 2019 TRD Off Road and then happened to see this post. Excited for a Houston 4Runner meet up if y'all get something together.

DAWG NATION 05-13-2020 10:34 PM

I guess the meet up has been put on hold... Would be great though...

lulajean 07-11-2020 09:43 AM

Hey! that's me

I am a client at Duggy's Garage so when I saw this thread I had to come take a look and I'm glad I did. That fine-looking Gray '16 Limited (with Shrockworks bumpers) in the photos... that's mine! I'm a satisfied customer. I believe Duc sold the business, but it still seems to be holding to the same high standards he set.