Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   New Members (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/new-members/)
-   -   2019 Super White TRD Pro (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/new-members/286054-2019-super-white-trd-pro.html)

okayest_pilot 05-13-2020 03:50 AM

2019 Super White TRD Pro

1 Attachment(s)
New to the off-road life. Hoping to make a halfway decent ride when it's all said and done. First upgrade was the headlights. I drive a pretty good distance for work, and the stock halogens just weren't good enough on those long trips through Texas and Oklahoma. Upgraded to the Morimoto XB LED's and couldn't be happier. They are ridiculous bright and only add to the overall safety of the rig.

Currently sitting at home waiting to be installed are some BAJA ditch lights and a 3" Toytec spacer lift with 2" rear lift springs. Ordered them through Bilstein but was unable to get the anodized red I wanted. So I'm taking them to be anodized next week right before they're installed. Also on order are a pair of C4 Fab rock sliders, which currently have an 8 week build time. If anyone in Houston has a powder coating company to recommend, I'm open to suggestions. I have also ordered a GOBI Ranger rack with 5" PIAA LED's.

I've got lots on my wishlist, and look forward to learning what and how everyone else runs their stuff. My next project is a dual battery setup with S-Pod.

74elko 05-20-2020 12:54 AM

Nice looking ride. I'm still debating between white or green if I can find a pro available in my area.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Cliffmaster 05-21-2020 11:23 AM

Nice! Welcome.

Togo.4Runner 05-24-2020 10:22 PM

Welcome to the forum. What brand are you thinking of going with for the dual battery set up?

StrykerT4R 11-03-2020 12:45 AM

The Raptor lights add a nice touch. Welcome.

4lo.ko 11-03-2020 12:54 AM

Nice looking runner bud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dat_4runner 11-09-2020 03:36 PM

Wow! Lookin clean!

superdupergan 11-14-2020 04:47 AM

Are your raptor lights always on? How are they tapped? Car is looking great by the way.

ScSportsman 11-22-2020 12:34 PM

Love the headlights

MtnRover 11-22-2020 06:31 PM

Nice rig and project list. Enjoy your build!!

jgmx893 11-23-2020 10:22 AM

Welcome! Sounds like your runner is about to be set up real nice.

nhelo1 11-24-2020 11:28 AM

Car looks great!

Quote:

Originally Posted by okayest_pilot (Post 3488228)
New to the off-road life. Hoping to make a halfway decent ride when it's all said and done. First upgrade was the headlights. I drive a pretty good distance for work, and the stock halogens just weren't good enough on those long trips through Texas and Oklahoma. Upgraded to the Morimoto XB LED's and couldn't be happier. They are ridiculous bright and only add to the overall safety of the rig.

Currently sitting at home waiting to be installed are some BAJA ditch lights and a 3" Toytec spacer lift with 2" rear lift springs. Ordered them through Bilstein but was unable to get the anodized red I wanted. So I'm taking them to be anodized next week right before they're installed. Also on order are a pair of C4 Fab rock sliders, which currently have an 8 week build time. If anyone in Houston has a powder coating company to recommend, I'm open to suggestions. I have also ordered a GOBI Ranger rack with 5" PIAA LED's.

I've got lots on my wishlist, and look forward to learning what and how everyone else runs their stuff. My next project is a dual battery setup with S-Pod.

timbren-industries 11-24-2020 12:25 PM

Awesome build list! Don't forget about beefier bump stops to handle anything you throw at it. Let me know if you have any questions about our lineup and happy adventuring!

Desmoface 11-26-2020 02:12 PM

That is nice. Thinking of getting a black one but I may have to look closer at a white one.

Steve

robulicious 11-26-2020 05:01 PM

Love the lights!