Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   5th gen T4Rs (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-gen-t4rs/)
-   -   Meso Customs Extened Fuse Cover - In Stock (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-gen-t4rs/286262-meso-customs-extened-fuse-cover-stock.html)

jrandom 05-18-2020 01:17 PM

Meso Customs Extened Fuse Cover - In Stock

Hey, thought I would throw this out there. I just received a stock email from Meso Customs. I have been waiting forever to get one of these. He has a limited run available.

Extended Fuse Cover - 4Runner - Limited Runs
– MESO CUSTOMS LLC

montanaJON 05-18-2020 01:25 PM

AWESOME! just bought one. I've been waiting to get one for a long time now. thanks for heads up.

blksubykid 05-18-2020 01:27 PM

Awesome. Thanks

Shadow.T4Runner 05-18-2020 01:56 PM

Those went real quick!

proptied 05-18-2020 01:58 PM

Aaaand... just missed it. :(

jrandom 05-18-2020 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow.T4Runner (Post 3490854)
Those went real quick!

I don't think he knew how much demand there actually is for these.

ElectroBoy 05-18-2020 02:58 PM

He cut off the orders after such a short time. I wonder if he’s 3D printing limited quantities himself vs getting big quantities of molded ones from a supplier.

Blazephantom 05-18-2020 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElectroBoy (Post 3490906)
He cut off the orders after such a short time. I wonder if he’s 3D printing limited quantities himself vs getting big quantities of molded ones from a supplier.

I think he makes them himself. I have been waiting forever for the 4runner flip FOB for non smart keys.

jaemz 05-18-2020 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazephantom (Post 3490910)
I think he makes them himself. I have been waiting forever for the 4runner flip FOB for non smart keys.

you, me, and everyone else all over his instagram comment and website it seems. not sure why youd announce a product and then have it disappear for 6+ months

B4DG3R_TX 05-18-2020 03:11 PM

Managed to get one before they sold out. Thanks for the post! I subscribed for the in-stock emails but didn't get one this time.

zw470 05-18-2020 04:23 PM

Glad I made sure to order as soon as I got the email :hippie:

jrandom 05-18-2020 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaemz (Post 3490916)
you, me, and everyone else all over his instagram comment and website it seems. not sure why youd announce a product and then have it disappear for 6+ months

What are you even ranting about?

Makes a few sells a few, what is wrong with that? Where did he "announce" a product?

Blazephantom 05-18-2020 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrandom (Post 3490963)
What are you even ranting about?

Makes a few sells a few, what is wrong with that? Where did he "announce" a product?

I think he was referring to the 4runner flip key fobs. They have been teased for the last 6 months but no release date has been set while a lot of other products are being released with little wait times.

97BlackAckCL 05-18-2020 04:34 PM

LOL, I ordered one the second I got the email, thought it was funny to see this thread

jrandom 05-18-2020 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazephantom (Post 3490967)
I think he was referring to the 4runner flip key fobs. They have been teased for the last 6 months but no release date has been set while a lot of other products are being released with little wait times.

Ahh right :D

Having done a little industrial design, I can say that doing it by yourself is hard work, printing makes it faster to rapid prototype but it still take a lot of time and test prints to get things all to work, the scaling, how easy does it scale? It is an order of magnitude faster than it has ever been but it still take a lot of time and effort.

@97BlackAckCL I knew there were members here that had been looking for one, man that was a conversation like two years ago, lol it is why I posted :) I had been bouncing emails back and forth with him the last couple of months, I was happy to see this in my inbox this morning.