Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   General Discussions (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/general-discussions/)
-   -   Best resources for parts used and new? (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/general-discussions/288917-best-resources-parts-used-new.html)

FXFRunner 08-03-2020 11:22 PM

Best resources for parts used and new?

Is there any websites/companies i should be aware of, that offer good deals on suspension parts? Looking to buy for a 4th gen.

Also, is there any other forums with classified sections i should be aware of, other than the one on this website?

appreciate the help

shadow247 08-05-2020 11:30 PM

Used Parts - Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market - This lets you search salvage yards nationwide. Lots of listings have pictures, so if you are looking for multiple parts, you can often call the vendor and get more stuff off the same cars.

Suspension is a crapshoot depending on what you are looking for. If you just want some stock like KYB's, Rock Auto, Ebay or, Amazon are probably your best bet.

Shockwarehouse.com - sometimes runs deals on a set of 4 shocks.

IH8MUD.com | Your Online Toyota Land Cruiser Offroad Resource - Another solid forum, but mostly geared towards Land Cruisers. They do have a classified section and 4Runner parts do pop up on there as well.

FXFRunner 08-06-2020 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadow247 (Post 3528425)
Used Parts - Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market - This lets you search salvage yards nationwide. Lots of listings have pictures, so if you are looking for multiple parts, you can often call the vendor and get more stuff off the same cars.

Suspension is a crapshoot depending on what you are looking for. If you just want some stock like KYB's, Rock Auto, Ebay or, Amazon are probably your best bet.

Shockwarehouse.com - sometimes runs deals on a set of 4 shocks.

IH8MUD.com | Your Online Toyota Land Cruiser Offroad Resource - Another solid forum, but mostly geared towards Land Cruisers. They do have a classified section and 4Runner parts do pop up on there as well.

awesome info! thank you very much

JimBear 09-14-2020 08:56 AM

Quite good resources! I dealt with Used Auto Parts Market when I needed to replace the engine.
I also found an interesting source and want to share it with you. I'm pretty sure it'll be helpful for someone. If you need to buy or sell catalytic converter, I strongly recommend this site autocatalystmarket.com/us/en . It is very convenient that you can enter your catalyst number into the search and find out the approximate cost. Besides, they propose the best prices I've ever seen.

Anthonie 09-17-2020 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FXFRunner (Post 3527527)
Is there any websites/companies i should be aware of, that offer good deals on suspension parts? Looking to buy for a 4th gen.

Also, is there any other forums with classified sections i should be aware of, other than the one on this website?

appreciate the help

I was also looking for websites and companies that offer good deals that I should know of, I did some research and I saw this review and I think you will love it🥇Top 16 Car Parts of 2020: Mevotech vs Moog Comparison | MOTORING CRUNCH

HenryJ 09-19-2020 06:39 PM

Oh man, thank you. I’m looking at doing a facelift and this will be a huge help.