Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   4th Gen T4Rs (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/4th-gen-t4rs/)
-   -   Looking at Lifts (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/4th-gen-t4rs/290195-looking-lifts.html)

4Runn1nYota 09-13-2020 09:32 PM

Looking at Lifts

What’s up guys. New to the 4th gen life and first big thing I want to do is lift it. I did check the sticky thread on suspensions but they don’t have one I’m looking at.

Dobinsons 3/3.5 lift is the one I’m looking at but been trying to find out the best links to the complete set of what exactly I need.

Who has this lift kit? How do you like them and where did you get them from? Prices seem to be different everywhere. Was a diff drop used? Etc.

Thanks guys.

y=mx+b 09-13-2020 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 194Runner96 (Post 3543772)
What’s up guys. New to the 4th gen life and first big thing I want to do is lift it. I did check the sticky thread on suspensions but they don’t have one I’m looking at.

Dobinsons 3/3.5 lift is the one I’m looking at but been trying to find out the best links to the complete set of what exactly I need.

Who has this lift kit? How do you like them and where did you get them from? Prices seem to be different everywhere. Was a diff drop used? Etc.

Thanks guys.

CrikeyMike has a great thread on Dobinson suspension options here: Dobinsons Suspension - 4th Gen Options. There are also Dobinson IMS options here: Dobinsons IMS Struts and Shocks - Adjustable Height Monotubes - 4th Gen 4Runners. CrikeyMike owns Exit Offroad and is very helpful answering questions in both of those threads. Dedication to helping others learn and understand a product like that is definitely where I'll spend my money when it comes time to get a lift setup.

4Runn1nYota 09-28-2020 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y=mx+b (Post 3543779)
CrikeyMike has a great thread on Dobinson suspension options here: Dobinsons Suspension - 4th Gen Options. There are also Dobinson IMS options here: Dobinsons IMS Struts and Shocks - Adjustable Height Monotubes - 4th Gen 4Runners. CrikeyMike owns Exit Offroad and is very helpful answering questions in both of those threads. Dedication to helping others learn and understand a product like that is definitely where I'll spend my money when it comes time to get a lift setup.

Thank you for this! Sorry it took a bit to get back on here. But I will see if I can get some help with buying Dobs for my 07.