Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   For Sale: Suspension/Wheels/Tires (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-suspension-wheels-tires/)
-   -   FS:5th Gen 2019 TRD OR Wheels x5 (black) $600 - Phoenix, AZ-area (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-suspension-wheels-tires/290217-fs-5th-gen-2019-trd-wheels-x5-black-$600-phoenix-az-area.html)

fashorunner 09-14-2020 07:08 PM

FS:5th Gen 2019 TRD OR Wheels x5 (black) $600 - Phoenix, AZ-area

5 Attachment(s)
Set of 5 TRD Off-Road wheels from my 2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium. (Spare sold)

Under 10k miles of use, I plasti-dipped these wheels with 4 coats of black/metallic and two coats of finishing sealant for a durable and low-gloss look. They really stand out compared to a lot of other TRD and aftermarket wheels, and I used to get constant compliments on them before I was gifted a new set.

They can be cleaned like you would any other wheel, and the plasti-dip can also be easily removed to perfectly restore it to its original metallic finish.
The original center caps are also included, which were not plasti-dipped.

I purchased a fifth full-size OE matching wheel, which I plasti-dipped the same way, and is included in this set. There are a couple nicks and scratches from when they were mounted that you can easily remove, touch-up or respray. All lug nuts are accounted for, and all wheels are boxed up and ready to go in the boxes of the wheels I replaced them with.

Not selling individually or as a set of four.

Will consider trades and cash either way for sit-on kayak(s), other off-roading gear. Local pickup only. Make an offer.

fashorunner 09-16-2020 12:11 PM

Spare sold. Looking for $600 for the set of 5, but make an offer and let me know if you have any questions.

fashorunner 09-22-2020 01:50 PM

Bump. $500 OBO. Get these out of my garage!

fashorunner 10-07-2020 12:17 PM

Bump. Have re-listed these elsewhere at $400/$80ea. Reasonable offers accepted for local pickup.

fashorunner 10-19-2020 05:16 PM

Bump. Anybody?

montijo505 10-20-2020 12:19 AM

The price is right but I'm like 7 hours away..... Good luck someone will grab them.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk