Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   For Sale: Vehicles (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-vehicles/)
-   -   FS: 4th Gen V6 4x4 Located in Southwest Florida, 147k Miles, Asking $10k (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-vehicles/296806-fs-4th-gen-v6-4x4-located-southwest-florida-147k-miles-asking-$10k.html)

swflmike 04-21-2021 06:43 PM

FS: 4th Gen V6 4x4 Located in Southwest Florida, 147k Miles, Asking $10k

As title states, I have a 4th Gen 4x4 V6 with 147k miles that I have finally decided to sell. No accidents, and I have the clean title in hand. My father was the original owner and used it strictly for business trips, so all miles were highway. He passed it on to me after I graduated college a few years ago. I have every single maintenance receipt from when it was new until now, all maintenance was done by the book. Brakes were done ~1 year ago, tires are new Michelin Defenders. The truck is completely stock besides the Pioneer head unit I put in. Truck also has WeatherTech mats.

I was planning on keeping the truck forever, as I love the truck and know everything about it, but it has been sitting in my garage recently and I have a baby coming in 2 months, so it will be getting used even less if I kept it. We have a new 4Runner coming in a few weeks for my wife, as I will never be without a 4Runner.

Some cosmetic issues include are a deep scratch on the passenger side rear bumper, a minor scratch on the passenger side front bumper, a dent above the wheel well on driver's side rear, and a couple other minor scratches and bruises that you would find on a 16 year old truck. The truck moved down with me to Florida last year, so there is also some surface rust from when it lived with me in NJ.

The truck has never been off road, but admittedly, I kept the truck in 4hi since I took it over, as I felt it drove better with "AWD" since the torsen center diff is a godsend and the V8's and new Limited's drive with that set up full time. It seems to take a very long time for the truck to disengage the front driveshaft and go to 2hi. Last time I did it, the light kept blinking so I got nervous and switched back to 4hi. The truck went back to 4hi no problem and the light went solid again. The center diff locks and unlocks with ease, however.

I can take more pics upon request, just let me know.

4Runner - Google Photos

erambler 05-28-2021 03:22 PM

Hi there, is this still available?