Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   5th gen T4Rs (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-gen-t4rs/)
-   -   Truck Brigade is not good to go. Updated- They are good (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-gen-t4rs/297332-truck-brigade-not-good-go-updated-they-good.html)

Signal 05-12-2021 09:14 PM

Truck Brigade is not good to go. Updated- They are good

I ordered a rack from them and once they took the money I never heard from them. I have tried to contact them multiple times and I get nothing. Just a heads up.

Update - heard from them today, things are good.

gordonf 05-12-2021 09:44 PM

Thanks! Would be good to hear from them in this thread.

icyhotahs 05-12-2021 10:41 PM

Hmmm. It's been nothing but good things from my end with them. Sorry for your experience

JLTD 05-13-2021 12:59 AM

Dispute the charge?

TheJokingExplorer 05-13-2021 02:45 AM

Sounds like my experience with GFC

Signal 05-13-2021 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JLTD (Post 3636943)
Dispute the charge?

I am planning on it I am giving them till monday.

Signal 05-13-2021 11:32 AM

So I heard from them today, They said they have emailed me but I never got any. I am now in contact with them and things are good. If anyone helped or did anything , thank you.

97BlackAckCL 05-13-2021 01:31 PM

Update, they are good :rofl:

Signal 05-13-2021 04:30 PM

I guess they were waiting on Prinsu, I guess it went from a 6-10 day lead time to a month. I wish I went with Uptop now, since I have to wait the I went with the quickest and compromised on style and it's only a few more weens now for a Uptop if I just ordered from them.

sn_85 05-13-2021 05:35 PM

I had a great experience with Truck Brigade. Ordered my Sherpa rack through them and at the time they were offering BF prices and FREE shipping which Sherpa itself wasn't offering free shipping during their BF sale. Obviously supply chain issues happened this year and my order took longer than expected by maybe 2-3 weeks. Although that was more on Sherpa's end and not TB. I must have received weekly emails for a month from Ryan P. at Truck Brigade updating me on my order status. I wasn't in a rush so I didn't care if it was delayed or not but Ryan reached out to me on his own accord to give me status updates.

rayofsi 05-14-2021 10:15 AM

when did you order?

rdruss 05-15-2021 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Signal (Post 3636887)
I ordered a rack from them and once they took the money I never heard from them. I have tried to contact them multiple times and I get nothing. Just a heads up.

Hello Mudder, hello Fadder, here I am at Camp Grenada ...

97BlackAckCL 05-15-2021 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rdruss (Post 3637750)
Hello Mudder, hello Fadder, here I am at Camp Grenada ...

Camp is very entertaining... And I'm sure we'll have some fun if it stops raining!

Truck Brigade 03-28-2022 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Signal (Post 3636887)

Our apologies for not chiming in on this thread until now! It is our goal to ensure that each of our customers receive the absolute best experience possible when purchasing from us. We appreciate your patience and for updating the thread to reflect that things were made right.

If anyone ever needs direct attention and are unable to get through our phone lines or livechat immediately, they are welcome to call or text my personal phone (I'm co-owner of the company) at 352-286-8893.

Best Regards,

-TJ