Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   For Sale: Non-T4R Items (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-non-t4r-items/)
-   -   FS: Terrapod RTTx XL Extreme Series Roof Top Tent (Colorado) (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/for-sale-non-t4r-items/297898-fs-terrapod-rttx-xl-extreme-series-roof-top-tent-colorado.html)

ffdrew. 06-03-2021 10:47 PM

FS: Terrapod RTTx XL Extreme Series Roof Top Tent (Colorado)

SOLD - Sad to say that I’m selling my brand new Terrapod RTT. Didn’t have a big dog when I ordered it, and have to be realistic about getting her up and down every time we camp.
Tent has all accessories, gear rack on top, storage net, blue rain fly.
This thing is even better in person than I had hoped. Solid design, light weight, low profile, nearly instant setup and super fast take down. American made by some awesome people in Georgia.
Currently mounted to RhinoRack backbone. Can be mounted to many different racks, but the backbone gives the lowest profile.
This setup would cost about $4250 shipped, plus you’d have to wait. Asking $3250 obo.
Located in Colorado Springs, but willing to travel within reason to meet up for sale.

Terrapod RTTx - Album on Imgur

Kamalani Mahie 06-04-2021 12:54 AM

Considered just having your dog sleep in the truck?

ffdrew. 06-04-2021 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamalani Mahie (Post 3643676)
Considered just having your dog sleep in the truck?

Unfortunately, she’s got a bit of separation anxiety from her previous life that we’re working through, but I might be risking the interior in the short term if I were to do that. I’ve got a pretty good platform setup that I can use in the car, and good old fashioned ground tent has been working too. I’m considering a teardrop as well. We’ll see…

Titanpat57 06-04-2021 07:19 AM

Might want to consider posting over in the Terrapod thread at Mud....I doubt it would be an issue, and you might make someone very happy waiting in line.

Kamalani Mahie 06-04-2021 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffdrew. (Post 3643688)
Unfortunately, she’s got a bit of separation anxiety from her previous life that we’re working through, but I might be risking the interior in the short term if I were to do that. I’ve got a pretty good platform setup that I can use in the car, and good old fashioned ground tent has been working too. I’m considering a teardrop as well. We’ll see…

Ya that can definitely be hard to work through. I've worked through a lot of issues with my dog, and while he's many times better than before, he will always still have certain issues. Just keep at it and good luck. I'd try posting in the Terrapod thread. You might help someone out who is playing the waiting game for one. Or keep it and mount it to the top of a tear drop! That's my future plan for my growing family.

ffdrew. 06-11-2021 07:14 PM

Sold