Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   Want to Buy/Trade (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/want-to-buy-trade/)
-   -   Wtb 3rd gen oak floor mats-socal (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/want-to-buy-trade/304188-wtb-3rd-gen-oak-floor-mats-socal.html)

mymalade 03-18-2022 01:12 PM

Wtb 3rd gen oak floor mats-socal

Looking for a set of floor mats with the cargo one as well. I've seen a few sets for decent prices but they are all in other states and shipping would be killer, so hoping someone in la has a set.

octanejunkie 03-20-2022 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mymalade (Post 3720244)
Looking for a set of floor mats with the cargo one as well. I've seen a few sets for decent prices but they are all in other states and shipping would be killer, so hoping someone in la has a set.

The ones that the dealers are selling now are not the same quality that used to come with the trucks from the factory, I went through two driver's side mats before I gave up and bought weathertech.

FWIW, I've gotten good deals from both Longo and Culver City Toyota with free local pickup

That being said, you can buy the rear cargo mat by itself, and the rears come with the fronts. I have an extra set of rears if you're interested that you can have for free and you're welcome to my fronts but they're not great shape.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

octanejunkie 03-31-2022 10:36 PM

3G4R SoCal

mymalade 04-01-2022 05:39 PM

Was that a link for mats? It's a private page.

octanejunkie 04-01-2022 06:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mymalade (Post 3724048)
Was that a link for mats? It's a private page.

Facebook group page
Attachment 394579

mymalade 04-02-2022 11:12 PM

Thanks for the link, I might be grabbing these tomorrow.

On a side note, and it might be too late, there was a 2000 4runnee at the Sun valley pick a part with a really nice wiper stalk still on it. I was going to try and grab it for you but I didn't have my tools, just went to grab something.

octanejunkie 04-04-2022 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mymalade (Post 3724280)
Thanks for the link, I might be grabbing these tomorrow.

On a side note, and it might be too late, there was a 2000 4runnee at the Sun valley pick a part with a really nice wiper stalk still on it. I was going to try and grab it for you but I didn't have my tools, just went to grab something.

I appreciate that

I have a brand new set of rear seat mats if you want them and used fronts (garbage-ish)

mymalade 04-05-2022 04:37 PM

Thank you, I think I'll have to take you up on that, I picked those up but it's only three of course. They definitely aren't in great shape either but better than nothing.

octanejunkie 04-05-2022 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mymalade (Post 3724882)
Thank you, I think I'll have to take you up on that, I picked those up but it's only three of course. They definitely aren't in great shape either but better than nothing.

You can have all my floor mats (except rear cargo) since I upgraded to weathertech