Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   General Discussions (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/general-discussions/)
-   -   Tire carrier photos (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/general-discussions/306939-tire-carrier-photos.html)

baby#yota 08-23-2022 12:40 PM

Tire carrier photos

Hey guys I found this “budget friendly” tire carrier, anyone had experience with this brand? I’m looking for photos on a 4th gen also if ya got em. Thanks

Rigid Armor 4Runner Spare Tire Hitch Tire Carrier (1998-2020) — 4Runner Lifestyle

DAW89446 08-23-2022 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baby#yota (Post 3754982)
Hey guys I found this “budget friendly” tire carrier, anyone had experience with this brand? …

Rigid Armor 4Runner Spare Tire Hitch Tire Carrier (1998-2020) — 4Runner Lifestyle

No photos. But in my opinion, though the set up looks nice when the tire is up, it looks like I could get real tired of it in day to day use. With the rear hatch open the tire down, the tire and carrier is just plain in the way while packing/unpacking and other daily stuff. For temporary use to carry two spare tires (keeping the OEM spare in its place) on an off road trip, I can see an advantage.

webthelog 08-24-2022 11:56 PM

webthelog

If you are a King of Glory player, click on the personal homepage to find out your game rounds, multiply it by 20 (minutes), you can get similar data.
These quantified data are chilling, for no other reason, just because the first word that flashed into my mind was "a waste of time."
Then I started to blame myself, closed the interface hastily, opened the ppt and conceived the non-existent plan in front of the blank screen, completely forgetting that it was already 2:00 in the morning.
Said it is a concept, but it is actually just knocking on a bunch of words that have no practical effect, as if as long as one page of A4 paper is filled, anxiety will be squeezed out.
"I have to do something, I have to do something, I have to do something."
The lingering voice is my own.
Even if I put on my eye masks and earplugs and lie down in the dark, this inner monologue still hits my body like ten thousand spotlights. Every time I hear a sentence, my body gets hotter. I keep turning over and adjusting my sleeping posture to prevent it from being burned. , But it doesn't help.
I simply sat up, only to find that it was dawn.
eCommerce directories and sponsored links

DAW89446 08-25-2022 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by webthelog (Post 3755358)
If you are a King of Glory player, click on the personal homepage to find out your game rounds, multiply it by 20 (minutes), you can get similar data. Blah, blah, blah …

So who put the Gilbert Gottfried chip in a Chatty Cathy doll? And what does it have to do with spare tire carriers?

Moderator? Another spammer to kill … :uzi:

johnnygraphic 08-25-2022 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAW89446 (Post 3755084)
No photos. But in my opinion, though the set up looks nice when the tire is up, it looks like I could get real tired of it in day to day use. With the rear hatch open the tire down, the tire and carrier is just plain in the way while packing/unpacking and other daily stuff. For temporary use to carry two spare tires (keeping the OEM spare in its place) on an off road trip, I can see an advantage.

I agree with the above. While it does provide the utility of having a spare mounted out back, it is just not a very practical solution. I can see myself cursing the design after a few stops to get access to the rear cargo. I think the swing out style are a much better execution. Dirtcom USA and Rigd seem to have the lock on the market.

I would pass on this one. Your shins will thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk