Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   5th gen T4Rs (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-gen-t4rs/)
-   -   2019 Limited 4 Runner - No cargo dome light??? (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-gen-t4rs/308076-2019-limited-4-runner-no-cargo-dome-light.html)

Mr_Dobalina 11-09-2022 02:43 PM

2019 Limited 4 Runner - No cargo dome light???

Last night for the 1st time I needed to unload the cargo area of my 2019 runner. To my suprise there was no done light over the cargo area, just those 2 shitty lights on the tail gate when raised and standing in front - don't do much.

What have you done to improve lighting in the cargo area?

SurfToy 11-09-2022 03:05 PM

LED interior bulb upgrade kit on amazon. Quick and easy replacement for all interior bulbs, much more output.

emmantik 11-09-2022 05:31 PM

Here are a few threads;

Cargo area LED light mod!

Cargo area LED light mod | Toyota 4Runner Forum [4Runners.com]

Cargo LED Lighting Actually Done Right

https://trail4runner.com/2018/08/20/...-light-switch/

You can use this thread as a guide to tap into dome light and add lights where you please;

How to tap into dome light

comtn4x4 11-09-2022 07:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
There's lots of options of ways to add lights to the cargo area and how you want it wired. I added two National Luna lights, one just inside the cargo area ceiling and the other on the end of the hatch. Both are wired direct to the battery and have a built in touch switch. I added them when I added a couple direct to battery 12 volt usb/cigarette lighter ports

fkheath 11-09-2022 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Dobalina (Post 3769128)
Last night for the 1st time I needed to unload the cargo area of my 2019 runner. To my suprise there was no done light over the cargo area, just those 2 shitty lights on the tail gate when raised and standing in front - don't do much.

What have you done to improve lighting in the cargo area?

My '18 SR5 has lights on inside of the rear hatch. Don't you have those? Change those to LEDs and you should have plenty of light in the cargo area.

mmike87 11-10-2022 09:56 PM

Ditto on led interior light kit. Much brighter, and my liftgate lights illuminate the cargo area nicely.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Jeremy556 11-11-2022 12:40 AM

I keep a spare set of PVS-31s* in my door pocket for accessing the rear cargo area.

*Actually its a Foxelli LED headlamp from Amazon for $13.

AprilDawson 11-11-2022 04:34 AM

mitigeur cuisine noir avec douchette

Vous voulez un robinet de cuisine élégant et moderne pour s'adapter au style contemporain de votre cuisine, mais vous n'en trouvez pas. Alors vous devriez vous pencher sur le robinet de cuisine Nivito car c'est le produit idéal pour répondre à vos exigences.
mitigeur cuisine noir avec douchette
Ce robinet de cuisine chic a une apparence simple qui aura fière allure dans n'importe quelle cuisine contemporaine grâce à sa capacité à s'intégrer parfaitement. Ce robinet est conçu pour durer grâce à sa conception de haute qualité et à ses composants conçus pour durer, et ses commandes conviviales en font un jeu d'enfant à utiliser. Le robinet de cuisine Nivito est conçu pour simplifier même les tâches les plus banales, comme remplir une casserole d'eau ou laver la vaisselle. De plus, la magnifique finition chromée apportera à coup sûr une touche de sophistication à votre espace de cuisson.