Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   5th gen T4Rs (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-gen-t4rs/)
-   -   What’s a fair price for TRD Pro wheels? (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-gen-t4rs/308444-what’s-fair-price-trd-pro-wheels.html)

BlueEyedDevil 12-05-2022 02:01 PM

What’s a fair price for TRD Pro wheels?

Curious if my wheels are worth selling and if there’s a market for them.

2020 TRD Pro wheels, 44K miles on them, very good shape. Just looking for a fair price to sell them for.

Hopefully I can sell them locally so i wont need to go through the aggravation of shipping them from FL, just have no clue what they’re worth.

Rensi 12-05-2022 02:08 PM

I sold mine locally for $1400, including the spare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mscot 12-05-2022 02:20 PM

Was that with tires?
$1400 is an insane price IMO.
Esp for 7" wheels.

Charles Bronson 12-05-2022 02:20 PM

They'd sell quick but keep in mind they aren't very expensive to buy. I think you can get them for about $200/wheel new from a Toyota dealer. I paid $169/each back in the summer of 2020. You typically get around 30-50% of what new when it comes to selling slightly used, excellent condition parts. Facebook market place is the easiest way to sell and you can make it so that you're only selling locally (no shipping). I've sold lots of car parts and furniture that way.

emmantik 12-05-2022 02:47 PM

I sold mine easily for $900 Canadian - wheels only no rubber. That's about $663 USD. Posted and sold within a few hours. (mine were the first generation TRD PRO wheels)

osugsxr 12-05-2022 03:00 PM

its been awhile but in 2019 I paid $129 per trd pro wheel, sold the stock oem for about $450. There is a market for it and should be able to sell locally.

Ripper238 12-05-2022 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueEyedDevil (Post 3773446)
Curious if my wheels are worth selling and if there’s a market for them.

2020 TRD Pro wheels, 44K miles on them, very good shape. Just looking for a fair price to sell them for.

Hopefully I can sell them locally so i wont need to go through the aggravation of shipping them from FL, just have no clue what they’re worth.

Whatever you can get for them. As you can see they can be had for a wide range if you get the right buyer.

IMO if you can get $100+ a rim you are good.

BlueEyedDevil 12-05-2022 09:21 PM

Ok, thanks for the info. Sounds like they can definitely be turned in to cash.

I’m not on facebook but my wife is. I’ll see if she can put them on the FB Marketplace. I’d be happy with $600 for the set. I’ll adjust the price down if they don’t sell for that.

TexasTJ 12-06-2022 12:34 AM

I've got a set of bronze, and a set of black TRD Pro wheels. After I decide which color I want to keep, I'm going to sell the other color set. I would be interested to see what you end up selling for.

osugsxr 12-06-2022 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueEyedDevil (Post 3773557)
Ok, thanks for the info. Sounds like they can definitely be turned in to cash.

I’m not on facebook but my wife is. I’ll see if she can put them on the FB Marketplace. I’d be happy with $600 for the set. I’ll adjust the price down if they don’t sell for that.

just list them at $650 and see what happens. Id say min $500 for a quick sale. It depends on location , I was lucky to get $450 on SR5 prem wheels and it basically covered my cost when I bought the TRD pro wheels. The $129 I listed was for a single wheel two years later for the spare.

ASUMTNEER 12-07-2022 10:32 AM

$500 would be a fair price and you should get it fairly easily.