Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   4th Gen T4Rs (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/4th-gen-t4rs/)
-   -   Will these wheels work? (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/4th-gen-t4rs/313333-will-these-wheels-work.html)

DezMarius 02-18-2024 06:49 PM

Will these wheels work?

I know it’s asked a lot, but I have some used wheels I’m looking at and am having a hard time determining the offsets and all that. And trying to move fast on this.

Going on a 2007 Sport. 5100/OME lift. So that’s what like 3-3.5”? Rest is stock. I have some fallen 285/70/17 I’m going to put on. Wasn’t planning on a 9” wheel and I read wheel size effects backspacing. I’m trying to avoid spacers. And not looking to stick out. Flush as I can get.

UCA’s may be next. I don’t mind trimming fenders. Body mount chop may be done in time if needed.

Looking at these XD series127.
Specs based on pic he sent of stamp says…

Size : 17x9
Bolt : 6x5.5
Offset : -12
Hub Size : 106.10
Load : 2500
Backspace : 4.53

weberlukas74 02-19-2024 07:51 PM

I guess, those XD Series 127 wheels should match up nicely with your lift and tire combo. You're going for that flush look without sticking out too far. But, you should consider that the -12 offset might push the wheels a bit more outward, which could mess with the suspension geometry and lead to rubbing problems during articulation.

DezMarius 02-21-2024 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DezMarius (Post 3829444)
I know it’s asked a lot, but I have some used wheels I’m looking at and am having a hard time determining the offsets and all that. And trying to move fast on this.

Going on a 2007 Sport. 5100/OME lift. So that’s what like 3-3.5”? Rest is stock. I have some fallen 285/70/17 I’m going to put on. Wasn’t planning on a 9” wheel and I read wheel size effects backspacing. I’m trying to avoid spacers. And not looking to stick out. Flush as I can get.

UCA’s may be next. I don’t mind trimming fenders. Body mount chop may be done in time if needed.

Looking at these XD series127.
Specs based on pic he sent of stamp says…

Size : 17x9
Bolt : 6x5.5
Offset : 00
Backspace : 4.5

EDIT: Oops I messed the size up. Supposed to be 00 offset. He didn’t know the BS. I tried searching for the specs based off the stamp on the rim. These are a used set of XD series 127’s.