Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   Gallery (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/gallery/)
-   -   Finally, My Pics (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/gallery/3228-finally-my-pics.html)

TranceKrayz 04-02-2004 04:03 PM

Finally, My Pics

1 Attachment(s)
Been on this forum for a lil bit without pics, and i was starting to feel left out. I finally got my hands on one of them things called "digital cameras", so here is my 4runner.

TranceKrayz 04-02-2004 04:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
rear

TranceKrayz 04-02-2004 04:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
front guard, close shot

TranceKrayz 04-02-2004 04:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
rear guard, close shot

TranceKrayz 04-02-2004 04:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
another rear

mikes4runner 04-02-2004 04:18 PM

Nce pic's.

that guard covers your front plate. might as well take it off.If you put light's on it you won't be able to see it at all.

prlundberg 04-02-2004 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mikes4runner
that guard covers your front plate. might as well take it off.If you put light's on it you won't be able to see it at all.
From what I found, Illinois law states you must have a front plate, and a frame must not cover any information on it. Since the bar covers it up, it may be illegal already.

iontrap 04-02-2004 04:35 PM

Those pics make me want those bars.

TranceKrayz 04-02-2004 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by prlundberg
From what I found, Illinois law states you must have a front plate, and a frame must not cover any information on it. Since the bar covers it up, it may be illegal already.
I'm aware, and plan on leaving it as is until i'm fed up with the police harrassing me when they have nothing better to do. Not that i don't like the police. If anything, it is still possible for me to mount the plates a little lower using an adapter. Thanks for the reply. This forum has been the most helpful.

sharp4runr 04-02-2004 05:06 PM

Nice dude! The T+H bars are exactly what I wanted to get and especially the low bull bar version. Can I ask how much the front and rear bars cost you?

TranceKrayz 04-02-2004 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sharp4runr
Nice dude! The T+H bars are exactly what I wanted to get and especially the low bull bar version. Can I ask how much the front and rear bars cost you?
i forgot exactly how much each were, but the total was $900. i have to admit, the place i bought them at was a bit pricey. i think you can get them for less at autoseattle.com. i installed them myself to save money.

sharp4runr 04-02-2004 05:23 PM

Awesome thanks!

swooopeno 04-02-2004 07:47 PM

TranceKrayz,

I'm moving to Chicago in a little bit... just got an '04 SR5... I was sooo close to the limited... but didn't go for it. However, there are 3 things I really wanted from the limited... homelink, which I now have, leather which I now have, and finally, heated seats.

ANYWAY

Do you use the heated seats in Chi town?

Mark86 04-02-2004 08:51 PM

Your truck looks great with the chrome bars, especially with the black. It is also a law in New York against license plate frames but nobody takes them off.

TranceKrayz 04-03-2004 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by swooopeno
TranceKrayz,

I'm moving to Chicago in a little bit... just got an '04 SR5... I was sooo close to the limited... but didn't go for it. However, there are 3 things I really wanted from the limited... homelink, which I now have, leather which I now have, and finally, heated seats.

ANYWAY

Do you use the heated seats in Chi town?

hell yea i use the heated seats here. the leather is cold as hell in the winter, so i suggest that you keep that on your list of mods. the factory heated seats are warm in a matter of minutes, so it's very nice to have it. too bad they don't make seats that cool themselves in the summer because hot leather burns. ouch! these are some reasons why some people don't get leather interiors, but hey i like the luxury!

Mark86,

thanks for the compliment.