Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   General Discussions (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/general-discussions/)
-   -   SPOTTED Thread (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/general-discussions/53830-spotted-thread.html)

K.C. 08-21-2009 01:14 AM

SPOTTED Thread

Dear Administrator & Moderators,

Can we please have a Sticky: SPOTTED Thread? Where members can express that they spotted us. Allowing pictures too if they want.

Club Lexus & Supra forums...just to name a few, allow it.

This way it would eliminate a bazillion of Threads on SPOTTED.

Thank you for your inquiry!!

borgzman 08-21-2009 04:19 AM

Yes! on the "spotted/I saw you" thread
but, how do i describe a stock 4Runner like mine ?:lmao:

K.C. 08-21-2009 01:53 PM

...bump...

walterGT67 08-23-2009 10:52 PM

Hello...awesome..Welcome to the family..

K.C. 08-24-2009 11:02 PM

Thank you Administrator & Moderators, for taking me & this Thread seriously!!

I wonder how long it'll last. I'm sure there's going to be a bazillion repeated Threads.

Noloc 08-26-2009 11:58 AM

I spotted a Galactic Gray 03-05 4Runner in the Farmington/Victor/Canadaigua (NY) area last week with the exact same T&H Stainless Bull Bar I have. Also had aftermarket tail lights. Anyone?

Just caught me by surprise when I drove past him the other day and thought it'd be cool to meet up since I don't know anyone else on the forum who lives in this area.

sn0wrunner 09-07-2009 01:43 AM

I saw a 4th Gen with t4r.org stickers in an apartment complex off 27th a week or so ago. I wont say which apartment place cause that's just creepy. But maybe i can sneek by and get a pic of it and we can figure out who's it is.

jdm_in_it 09-09-2009 12:47 AM

Red 4th gen spotted in san diego 858

So i was driving home from school and i spotted a clean ass red 4th gen with a dual exhaust. i think it was a sports edition and im assuming it was a 4x4?? you had a chromed badge on the tailgate (couldnt see cuhz my hid's were so bright >.< )Well I was wondering if youre here on the forums. Anyways mad props to your exhaust set up.

K.C. 09-09-2009 12:49 AM

Sticky: SPOTTED Thread
http://www.toyota-4runner.org/showthread.php?t=53830

jdm_in_it 09-09-2009 12:59 AM

So i was driving home from school and i spotted a clean ass red 4th gen with a dual exhaust. i think it was a sports edition and im assuming it was a 4x4?? you had a chromed badge on the tailgate (couldnt see cuhz my hid's were so bright >.< )Well I was wondering if youre here on the forums. Anyways mad props to your exhaust set up.

Fo_SheeZy 09-09-2009 04:59 AM

There's a white 3rd Gen here in JC that's got a T4R.org sticker on the rear and a TJM bumper on the front, pretty badass...

wtf6316 09-09-2009 01:24 PM

Ok If you are in the DFW area of Texas you may have spotted my wife. Her license plate is MRSWTF. My Initials are WTF. Then It became something else. She has had the plates since 2005.

4runr30 09-10-2009 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fo_SheeZy (Post 447381)
There's a white 3rd Gen here in JC that's got a T4R.org sticker on the rear and a TJM bumper on the front, pretty badass...

Man I see that guy all over the place!

ChildrenOfBodom 09-11-2009 12:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Found at Costco in Aliso Viejo.

Any takers?

RocNYRunner 09-14-2009 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noloc (Post 442240)
I spotted a Galactic Gray 03-05 4Runner in the Farmington/Victor/Canadaigua (NY) area last week with the exact same T&H Stainless Bull Bar I have. Also had aftermarket tail lights. Anyone?

Just caught me by surprise when I drove past him the other day and thought it'd be cool to meet up since I don't know anyone else on the forum who lives in this area.

Hey Noloc, I live in Greece.

I think I know the truck you're talking about. There is one that fits the description in the parking lot at work. I've been trying to see who it belongs to so I can ask about the bull bar, I want one for my 2008 Salsa Red. He's got a Jaos skid plate on the front of it too.