Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   4th Gen T4Rs (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/4th-gen-t4rs/)
-   -   Heated Seat Thermostat switch lights. (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/4th-gen-t4rs/74788-heated-seat-thermostat-switch-lights.html)

Kenney 10-27-2010 10:15 AM

Heated Seat Thermostat switch lights.

I have a 2004 limited and one of my heated seat thermostat switch lights (when the head lights are on) went out. It is on the center console. I have searched the forum and can’t find any help. I need to know if I half to replace the switch, or is there a bulb, how do I access it (switch and or bulb).

clint616 10-27-2010 10:58 AM

IIRC it is a bulb, You'll need to pull the center console to get to it.

Kenney 10-27-2010 11:12 AM

Thanks.

Toyoter 02-12-2016 05:05 AM

I'm sorry to bump this crusty thread, but does anyone know if the bulb (illumination for the heated-seat switch) is replaceable, and if so, a possible part number, source or specs?
Thank you.

Gavin S. 02-12-2016 07:48 AM

I just replaced one of mine. Here you go. The dealer didn't have it in stock so rather than let them order it for me I spent twice as much on the cost of the bulb for the shipping. D'oh! BULB | Genuine Toyota | 90010-01083
Quote:

Originally Posted by Toyoter (Post 2265471)
I'm sorry to bump this crusty thread, but does anyone know if the bulb (illumination for the heated-seat switch) is replaceable, and if so, a possible part number, source or specs?
Thank you.

Gavin S. 02-12-2016 08:00 AM

Here's a link that shows you how to get the the bulb. How to Remove the Navigation Head Unit from a 2003 Toyota 4Runner

Toyoter 02-12-2016 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gavin S. (Post 2265493)
I just replaced one of mine. Here you go. The dealer didn't have it in stock so rather than let them order it for me I spent twice as much on the cost of the bulb for the shipping. D'oh! BULB | Genuine Toyota | 90010-01083

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gavin S. (Post 2265496)
Here's a link that shows you how to get the the bulb. How to Remove the Navigation Head Unit from a 2003 Toyota 4Runner

Thank you so much for the info! Awesome.

RE paying shipping vs going to the dealer: I just placed an order with an online dealer last night. Had I not been so impatient, I could have waited and added this bulb to said order. DOH.

Thank you again. :thumb:

Gavin S. 02-12-2016 06:07 PM

You're welcome. I'm glad to be able give back after all of the taking I've done from this forum.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Toyoter (Post 2266053)
Thank you so much for the info! Awesome.

RE paying shipping vs going to the dealer: I just placed an order with an online dealer last night. Had I not been so impatient, I could have waited and added this bulb to said order. DOH.

Thank you again. :thumb:

BostonSports 05-02-2020 03:13 AM

2003 Limited heated seat switch and console part

Looking for the middle console part that houses the heated seats switches for the L & R side. Need the switches themsleves and the console part in black. Advise. gubostonsports@yahoo.com 4runner limeted.