Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   Off-Roading (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/off-roading/)
-   -   Anyone Up for wheeling in kansas, or near kansas? (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/off-roading/75424-anyone-up-wheeling-kansas-near-kansas.html)

99-4runner 11-05-2010 12:30 AM

Anyone Up for wheeling in kansas, or near kansas?

Im willing to travel to colorado, but thats about it.. hit me up

excursionrunner 11-08-2010 01:04 PM

re: wheelin

i live in peculiar mo but we go to tuttle creek every memorial day weekend for wheelin and riding dirt bikes and camping planning hopefully on trying to make it down there before it gets to cold for a little wheelin

4RunninRoman 11-08-2010 01:29 PM

I live up here in kansas city, ive been lookin for some wheelin buddies near here. if your interested

camdz 11-08-2010 03:31 PM

Ive been looking too. Good idea on this thread. I know of at least one other 4runner and maybe an FJ that would tag along as well.

adio3x 11-08-2010 03:43 PM

If your willing to drive a little further, we usually have a couple guys in missouri get together for some wheelin. We go to this place called st joes, 800 acres of offroading, its like a hour south of Saint Louis, Missouri.

99-4runner 11-08-2010 04:54 PM

Awesome I got some replys haha. This saturday I'm busy but sundays and most saturdays I am free.

That's probably a little to far of a drive for me, sorry!

zstampe 11-17-2010 08:44 AM

Hey Travis,

I'm down for wheeling. Camdls, the guy up above and I would like more guys to go with. Where do you live at? We found a little place by Lenexa thats not too bad, im sure we'll go again soon too.

Email me and ill send you my cell number.

[email protected]

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99-4runner (Post 646285)
Awesome I got some replys haha. My number is 7854108986 and my name is travis. This saturday I'm busy but sundays and most saturdays I am free.

That's probably a little to far of a drive for me, sorry!

camdz 11-19-2010 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zstampe (Post 651959)
Hey Travis,

I'm down for wheeling. Camdls, the guy up above and I would like more guys to go with. Where do you live at? We found a little place by Lenexa thats not too bad, im sure we'll go again soon too.

Email me and ill send you my cell number.

[email protected]

Its not too bad at all. Just watch out for large rocks in creek beds :D.

And deep ruts. I think I could have powered through there but couldnt tell how bad I was dragging. I definitely wasnt getting OUT of the rut though without starting over :lol: