Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/)
-   Polls (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/polls/)
-   -   Level of Education? (https://www.toyota-4runner.org/polls/84022-level-education.html)

DocMT 03-02-2011 08:55 AM

Level of Education?

I've always wondered about this demographic for 4Runner owners/fans. What is the highest level of education you've achieved to date?

Edited for clarity: Please vote for the highest level of education you've ALREADY achieved. This poll isn't about what you're working towards or what you may have in the future. If you're currently enrolled in college, but don't yet have your degree, then just choose the option that best reflects the diploma or degree that you've already earned.

This is an anonymous poll, so we won't know how you voted.

JohnsD90 03-02-2011 09:14 AM

I'm at college right now.

DocMT 03-02-2011 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnsD90 (Post 725363)

Okay, so click the button for the highest level of education that you've achieved so far.

stanleybb50 03-02-2011 10:43 AM

You may want to add voting buttons for ''studying for bachelors'' or ''studying for masters''

Just a thought for all those currently in school that will have the degree.

DocMT 03-02-2011 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanleybb50 (Post 725401)
You may want to add voting buttons for ''studying for bachelors'' or ''studying for masters''

Just a thought for all those currently in school that will have the degree.

No, I wanted to avoid that in the first place. I just want to know what people have right now....in other words, the highest level of education completed to date.

Clemsonfan15 03-02-2011 11:12 AM

I've wondered this before too.

I'm a Sophomore at Clemson. Might go on to Grad school after that.

JohnsD90 03-02-2011 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocMT (Post 725365)
Okay, so click the button for the highest level of education that you've achieved so far.

Whats your level, you didnt make it so we can see where people voted.

zerowkul98 03-02-2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnsD90 (Post 725363)

Shouldnt you be studying? Or sleeping? :sleepy: Or drinking?? :beer:

UteRunner 03-02-2011 01:17 PM

College

Did several years of college without direction after highschool. Been doing the military thing for 11 years and am finally going back to school now.:keyboard: Gotta love the MGI Bill!

JohnsD90 03-02-2011 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerowkul98 (Post 725510)
Shouldnt you be studying? Or sleeping? :sleepy: Or drinking?? :beer:

i just woke up at that point, i couldnt sleep threw my 8:30, i have a quiz friday.

SkylineGTRracer 03-02-2011 01:51 PM

I'm currently a utsa mechanical engineering student going for my bachelors degree. If my racing career doesn't take off I have plan b which is going for my doctorate in the same field.

DocMT 03-02-2011 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnsD90 (Post 725505)
Whats your level, you didnt make it so we can see where people voted.

I didn't vote yet. But I wanted to keep the poll anonymous so everyone would be comfortable voting without turning the poll into a pissing contest.

Right now I have a Masters, but I'm actually considering returning to school to complete my Ph.D. Still undecided at this point...I just don't know if the time and money I'll spend on tuition will be worth it or not.

J-money$$$ 03-02-2011 02:30 PM

i would have voted, but seriously you need to add "some college" I am a sophomore at Cal State University San Bernardino, And 4 year schools dont have an associates degree, I have all my GE done, but if i voted i would have to put high school.....

DocMT 03-02-2011 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J-money$$$ (Post 725588)
i would have voted, but seriously you need to add "some college" I am a sophomore at Cal State University San Bernardino, And 4 year schools dont have an associates degree, I have all my GE done, but if i voted i would have to put high school.....

Again, I just want to know what people have NOW, not what they will have or what they're working towards... The poll already has a bunch of choices as it is now and adding "working towards an AS" and "working towards a BS" and "working towards a Masters" etc. would just complicate the poll. If you have a high school diploma right now, then that's fine. Nobody is going to fault you for that. Everyone starts at the same place anyway...

DocMT 03-02-2011 02:52 PM

So far the overwhelming majority of respondents have a Bachelors degree. That's pretty much what I expected.