User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2017, 01:35 PM #1
SDHQ OFFROAD's Avatar
SDHQ OFFROAD SDHQ OFFROAD is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 33
SDHQ OFFROAD is on a distinguished road
SDHQ OFFROAD SDHQ OFFROAD is offline
Member
SDHQ OFFROAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 33
SDHQ OFFROAD is on a distinguished road
A little about us

Hey guys! We are excited to announce that we are a new vendor here on T4R, but have been long time supporters on Tundras.com and TacomaWorld.com. We are excited to announce a bunch of new in-house products for the 14+ 4Runners including sliders, light mounting solutions, and a hidden winch mount.

Here is a little about us for the people who haven't heard of us before.

For 18 years SDHQ has continued to raise the standard of what an off-road shop should be. SDHQ bases its principals around a strong commitment to customer service, quality products, competitive prices, and professional installation. The backbone of our company is our talented team of knowledgeable staff that each truly shares our customers’ passion for all things off-road. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and quality work. SDHQ has built a reputation for being perfectionists and for delivering a higher level of work. Our goal is to build long lasting relationships with our customers, we are not interested in cheap gimmicks or quick sales. When customers leave our shop we want them to walk away knowing that their work was done right, we will stand behind it, and they received the best value for their money spent with us. Over the years we had the pleasure of working with so many great customers, vendors and enthusiasts we value those relationships and will continue to grow the SDHQ “family”. We look forward to continuing to provide a higher level of service to the off-road community.

SDHQ was founded back in 1999 out of necessity. Back then the only aftermarket options where cheap products by large retail chains or tired, obsolete parts from mom and pop shops. We had a vision for something much better, we wanted to provide an alternative to the people that shared our passion we knew we could provide better parts, better selection, and more knowledgeable staff. We’ve come a long way from that 600 sq ft single bay shop! By staying true to those simple early principals we have grown as an international leader in the off-road community. Our 20,000 sq ft state of the art facility in Gilbert Arizona is a result of years of vision, innovation and hard work. At SDHQ all Sales, Installation, Design, Fabrication and Manufacturing are done under one roof. We control our quality, our turn around, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.

We have built a strong network with the most respected brands in the industry and keep a huge selection of inventory on hand for our customers’ needs, and if its not available, we can make it. SDHQ has invested in state of the art equipment and a talented team with years of experience that continues to innovate and manufacture a large selection of off-road parts in house. In addition to our shop we also extend our support to the needs of the off-road community with our 44 ft vendor trailer onsite for off-road races and events.
We invite you to stop by our showroom to see first hand why we have become the premier off-road shop, and experience first hand a higher level of service.

We look forward to serving you!
SDHQ OFFROAD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 09:03 AM #2
greatape's Avatar
greatape greatape is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,134
greatape is on a distinguished road
greatape greatape is offline
Senior Member
greatape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,134
greatape is on a distinguished road
Welcome aboard!
greatape is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 10:53 AM #3
RedSled's Avatar
RedSled RedSled is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,895
RedSled is on a distinguished road
MY GARAGE
RedSled RedSled is offline
Senior Member
RedSled's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,895
RedSled is on a distinguished road
MY GARAGE
Welcome.
__________________
2017 Silver SR5 Premium 4wd
02 SR5 Sport 2wd. - Sold


Greed and corruption are rampant.
RedSled is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 02:03 AM #4
fordracing19 fordracing19 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 97
fordracing19 is on a distinguished road
fordracing19 fordracing19 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 97
fordracing19 is on a distinguished road
15% discount code?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
fordracing19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 09:14 AM #5
Forest RnR Forest RnR is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Chandler, AZ
Posts: 158
Forest RnR is on a distinguished road
Forest RnR Forest RnR is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Chandler, AZ
Posts: 158
Forest RnR is on a distinguished road
Welcome SDHQ! My wife and I had you guys lift our 2015 SR5. Cliff and Red were very helpful with choosing parts and you guys did a very professional job.
Forest RnR is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 10:41 AM #6
SDHQ OFFROAD's Avatar
SDHQ OFFROAD SDHQ OFFROAD is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 33
SDHQ OFFROAD is on a distinguished road
SDHQ OFFROAD SDHQ OFFROAD is offline
Member
SDHQ OFFROAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 33
SDHQ OFFROAD is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordracing19 View Post
15% discount code?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
We do offer a forum discount. PM for pricing as discounts will change from product to product.
__________________
Sales at SDHQ Off-Road - PM for pricing
"The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"
P: 480-633-292 Email: Joey@sdhqoffroad.com
SDHQ OFFROAD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 05:39 PM #7
shrub1's Avatar
shrub1 shrub1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: California
Posts: 628
shrub1 will become famous soon enough
MY GARAGE
shrub1 shrub1 is offline
Member
shrub1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: California
Posts: 628
shrub1 will become famous soon enough
MY GARAGE
Any chance you can showcase your 4Runner build in the forums?
shrub1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 02:18 PM #8
FlightMedic303's Avatar
FlightMedic303 FlightMedic303 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Denver, CO -> Phoenix, AZ
Age: 29
Posts: 253
Real Name: Nick
FlightMedic303 is on a distinguished road
MY GARAGE
FlightMedic303 FlightMedic303 is offline
Member
FlightMedic303's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Denver, CO -> Phoenix, AZ
Age: 29
Posts: 253
Real Name: Nick
FlightMedic303 is on a distinguished road
MY GARAGE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHQ OFFROAD View Post
Hey guys! We are excited to announce that we are a new vendor here on T4R, but have been long time supporters on Tundras.com and TacomaWorld.com. We are excited to announce a bunch of new in-house products for the 14+ 4Runners including sliders, light mounting solutions, and a hidden winch mount.

Here is a little about us for the people who haven't heard of us before.

For 18 years SDHQ has continued to raise the standard of what an off-road shop should be. SDHQ bases its principals around a strong commitment to customer service, quality products, competitive prices, and professional installation. The backbone of our company is our talented team of knowledgeable staff that each truly shares our customers’ passion for all things off-road. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and quality work. SDHQ has built a reputation for being perfectionists and for delivering a higher level of work. Our goal is to build long lasting relationships with our customers, we are not interested in cheap gimmicks or quick sales. When customers leave our shop we want them to walk away knowing that their work was done right, we will stand behind it, and they received the best value for their money spent with us. Over the years we had the pleasure of working with so many great customers, vendors and enthusiasts we value those relationships and will continue to grow the SDHQ “family”. We look forward to continuing to provide a higher level of service to the off-road community.

SDHQ was founded back in 1999 out of necessity. Back then the only aftermarket options where cheap products by large retail chains or tired, obsolete parts from mom and pop shops. We had a vision for something much better, we wanted to provide an alternative to the people that shared our passion we knew we could provide better parts, better selection, and more knowledgeable staff. We’ve come a long way from that 600 sq ft single bay shop! By staying true to those simple early principals we have grown as an international leader in the off-road community. Our 20,000 sq ft state of the art facility in Gilbert Arizona is a result of years of vision, innovation and hard work. At SDHQ all Sales, Installation, Design, Fabrication and Manufacturing are done under one roof. We control our quality, our turn around, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.

We have built a strong network with the most respected brands in the industry and keep a huge selection of inventory on hand for our customers’ needs, and if its not available, we can make it. SDHQ has invested in state of the art equipment and a talented team with years of experience that continues to innovate and manufacture a large selection of off-road parts in house. In addition to our shop we also extend our support to the needs of the off-road community with our 44 ft vendor trailer onsite for off-road races and events.
We invite you to stop by our showroom to see first hand why we have become the premier off-road shop, and experience first hand a higher level of service.

We look forward to serving you!
Hey good to see you guys on here! You have done some solid work on a couple of my buddy's rigs! I was hoping you could possible help me out, I'm from Denver and the guys that did all my work recommended your shop to help install a 1" Toytec BL I purchased from them. Is this something you guys could help out with?
__________________
2016 Trail Premium Mag Gray w/KDSS, TRD Pro Wheels wrapped with Cooper STT Pro 285/70R17, Fox Shocks 2.5" remote resi with DCS adjuster F/R, SPC UCA's, Pelfreybilt bumper, 15% Ceramic Window Tint, Shrockworks sliders, TRD Pro Intake, Baja Designs sitting on Rago Ditch Brackets and Ecotechne Rack, Rago MSPs in Cargo area, Baja Designs LEDs
FlightMedic303 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 06:24 PM #9
SDHQ OFFROAD's Avatar
SDHQ OFFROAD SDHQ OFFROAD is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 33
SDHQ OFFROAD is on a distinguished road
SDHQ OFFROAD SDHQ OFFROAD is offline
Member
SDHQ OFFROAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 33
SDHQ OFFROAD is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrub1 View Post
Any chance you can showcase your 4Runner build in the forums?
I will work on getting a build thread done
__________________
Sales at SDHQ Off-Road - PM for pricing
"The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"
P: 480-633-292 Email: Joey@sdhqoffroad.com
SDHQ OFFROAD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 04:03 PM #10
Jenaiss Jenaiss is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Fox Lake, IL 60020
Posts: 13
Real Name: Wallace Dick
Jenaiss is on a distinguished road
Jenaiss Jenaiss is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Fox Lake, IL 60020
Posts: 13
Real Name: Wallace Dick
Jenaiss is on a distinguished road
Welcome on Board
Jenaiss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 08:38 PM #11
rob_dixon's Avatar
rob_dixon rob_dixon is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: San Francisco and Phoenix
Posts: 60
rob_dixon is on a distinguished road
rob_dixon rob_dixon is offline
Member
rob_dixon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: San Francisco and Phoenix
Posts: 60
rob_dixon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHQ OFFROAD View Post
We do offer a forum discount. PM for pricing as discounts will change from product to product.
Awesome, sending you a PM to see what your offer!
rob_dixon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
***This site is an unofficial Toyota site, and is not officially endorsed, supported, authorized by or affiliated with Toyota. All company, product, or service names references in this web site are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. The Toyota name, marks, designs and logos, as well as Toyota model names, are registered trademarks of Toyota Motor Corporation***Ad Management plugin by RedTyger
 
Copyright © 2019


Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.