Anyone from the shore area?

Hey all,

I've got an absolutely ridiculous favor to ask. Hoping this isn't out of line.

At some point the license plate frames that came with my truck disappeared. The front fell apart when I was hit in a parking lot, and the rear was discarded by a local dealer here in Illinois.

I realize it's a stupid thing, but I kinda liked having the NJ dealer frames (Toyota World in Lakewood) on there as sort of a reminder of my own history, same as some people do college decals or whatnot.

If by chance anyone in this group happened to live near that dealership and would be willing to mail me a set of their license plate frames, I'd be glad to give you a little something for your time and stamps.

Murph
 
Register to hide this ad

Forum statistics

Threads
278,385
Messages
3,554,596
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top