If you plan to post to Classified forums, you must follow these rules, or your post will be deleted.
This is for pick up in San Francisco Bay Area only. Unused and unopened. I changed my mind.
I was going to return it but I don't want to pay for shipping back to canada and the ridiculous rip-off restocking fee, just on principal. I would rather save someone on the forum some money.
I paid $169 with the discount and I'll save you another $39.
$130. Please don't low ball this is a Very good price!
I commute between Santa Cruz and San Francisco a few days a week. So depending on the day I can meet you somewhere between those two spots.
Code Item Qty Price: Grand Total
XT-H11 H11 HID Kit | Xtreme HID
[HID Color & Bulb Optionshilips Bulb 4300K]
[Vehicle Options:Without CANbus] 1 US $199.99 US $199.99
DSC-52 15% Off Your Order [XT-H11]
1 -US $30.00 -US $30.00
Subtotal: US $169.99
Tax: US $0.00
Shipping Cost: US $0.00
Grand Total: US $169.99