Hello Every1

re8elmonk0341

New member
Hey y'all I'm new here to the site. Never owned a 4Runner before. I owned a '06 Taco AC 4x4 and was on the site (TacomaWorld.com & SoCalTacomas.com) but had to get ride of it because it was too small for the family and new born baby girl and got a '90 Chevy K5 Blazer (always wanted one) But with gas prices now I can't afford to spend $600 a month on it so now I'm considering a 4Runner....Really wanted another Taco but a DC 4x4 but I guess a Yoda is a Yoda.

I'm looking to learn and meet cool and interesting people in the SoCal area that share the same interest and maybe do some trail runs.....when I get the 4Runner haha



oh, I'm Rick BTW
 
Register to hide this ad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,584
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn

Trending content

Back
Top