Looking for black emblems

slb81

New member
I'm looking to get black emblems for the T on the front grill, the side emblems and the rear hatch. Anyone know where I can find these? Been looking online and I keep finding them for newer generations. One option would be to remove them, sand them down and paint them myself but i'd rather buy new ones
 
Register to hide this ad
I removed mine and painted them. Looks much better than the ones that go over the stock emblems. More defined.
 
I'm looking to get black emblems for the T on the front grill, the side emblems and the rear hatch. Anyone know where I can find these? Been looking online and I keep finding them for newer generations. One option would be to remove them, sand them down and paint them myself but i'd rather buy new ones


What [MENTION=76583]Morphyne[/MENTION] suggested. PlastiDip is cheap, easy (follow the directions!), durable, and reversible if you someday desire. I didn’t want black so I opted for the one called Smoke.

LLRliogl.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top