Quick question!

marcel

New member
i have stock replacement bilstein shocks in the rear and might be buying 890 coils soon. will this set-up be ok? or damage the shock?
 
Register to hide this ad
890 coils should yield 3" of lift. The stock shocks seemed fine with my 890's when I ran those, however, I did have one that was blown in the 1st place! I currently running LC 8 wraps, with Skyjacker shocks that are intended for 2" of lift.....they are holding up ok, however, I figure they are probably limiting my rear flex a little.......Hope this helps man!
 
ok thanks. soo i should be ok? i dont do anything too extreeme offroad and flexing so hopefully its good
 
I have a feeling they will be too short and you'll be limiting the travel of the springs making for a terrible ride, it'll kind of be like using the shock as limiting straps.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,570
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top