Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 01:11 AM

05Rrunner is an unknown quantity at this point

05Rrunner is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyMV View Post
seems that i can only play music thru bluetooth and not thru "ipod".
when i first purchased phone 2 weeks ago seemed ok.
background ---- i guess in an effort to "conserve" battery life of the phone i shut off the "cellular" button, and also the bluetooth,and dim the screen as much as possible,etc....but would turn 3g (cellular) and BT (bluetooth) back on in the am when i get up for work. seems like i have to "set up" the phone before i connect it to the usb in the glove box....
could i have screwed something up?
theres a small box at the bottom of the iphone screen when playing pandora or my podcast that lets me toggle between "dock" and "car media" this seems to help for choosing BT. but no can do for ipod.

hopefully theres someone on here thats a iphone person that knows any tricks....
i was able to toggle between bt (which seemed to play the podcasts,music in storage) and ipod (which played pandora) seems backward----and get phone calls.....help

What stereo do you have, Base or entune ?
05Rrunner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote