Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 11:59 AM

ASI H8 is on a distinguished road

ASI H8 is on a distinguished road
I can get better dates after this weekend. Typically we go mid Sept.

UPDATE: Dates are set for 11-13 SEP 2015. I'll start a new thread when more details are published.

I've gone the past three years to this event. A club out of the KC Area plans to rent the entire Park. I've taken my two kids and wife all three years. Limiting the amount of persons increases ability for kids to play around the camping area with out worries of being smooshed. It is a good relaxed, family friendly wheeling weekend.

Last edited by ASI H8; 02-03-2015 at 10:05 AM.
ASI H8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote