Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 06:19 AM

LiveLifeOnWeekend is on a distinguished road

LiveLifeOnWeekend is on a distinguished road
Hi folks,

Vancouver island born and raised, finally traded in my old chevy mailbu (my first car, that ended up being my only one...had it ten years now).

Got myself a 2011 Toyota 4Runner SR5 in Salsa Red. I'm definitely crazy about this ride so far. I no literally nothing about vehicles though, or 4x4ing as I haven't ever had the opportunity before. So far I've bombed it up a few logging roads locally and its handled very well even though its not the trail edition.

I think in the future I will definitely try modding it a bit (roof basket, bumper guards, new sliders, plates underneath, etc.

Glad forums like this exist, its cool to see the work other people are doing with theirs and the fun places they're taking them, especially local island folks!

Cheers all!
LiveLifeOnWeekend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote