Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 11:13 AM

Kotrin is on a distinguished road

Kotrin is on a distinguished road
I would change my build actually a lot.

I would do Icon Stage 5 Suspension, 305/65/17 Copper STT Pro, My rear bumper RIGHT the first time, correct headlight retro(versus the one I had laying around), my LED's underneath actually wire to a switch versus how I have it now, my CB antenna in a new location and some minor interior items. I'm currently slowly working on the under lighting to a switch, CB and more now after its' been installed

I've contemplated the super charger but just can't ever decide if it's really worth it to ME personally. The tires may force me to do a body lift but I believe the American Tire will bring one in to make sure it works for me. My dad and I have played with going to a 2" body lift to fit 35's since I <3 snow so much. Why I wanted the 305/65/17 cause it should be almost identical to the 35's(width wise)
2000 4Runner Limited Truck

Last edited by Kotrin; 10-26-2017 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Thoughts after talking with my dad..
Kotrin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote