Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 01:41 AM

Thebeastlives has a spectacular aura about Thebeastlives has a spectacular aura about

Thebeastlives has a spectacular aura about Thebeastlives has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formidable View Post
Absolutely. I will upgrade the intake at some point, just not sure which direction I will take.

Thanks! Will check them out! I’ve owned 3rd, 4th, 5th gen 4runners and an FJ Cruiser. All generations have their positives and quirks... The reason is primarily nostalgia. I love the third gen. The looks. The interior. A lot of memories. I could not pass up this low mileage supercharged Thundercloud.
I feel the same way about the 3rd gen vs my 4th gen (son vehicle now) wife new 2018 Trd 5th gen and even my Tundra. It just takes me back 25 years driving the 96 limited 4 runner. I just like keeping it running well and even though it doesn't have the power and comfort of the 5th gen. It isn't close to anything that my Tundra offers it is still a love affair I can't explain..lol Even though I would never SC a 25 year old terribly underpowered SUV I do like seeing others doing theirs.
Thebeastlives is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote