Old 09-19-2021, 06:05 PM

P_nlsn has a spectacular aura about P_nlsn has a spectacular aura about

P_nlsn has a spectacular aura about P_nlsn has a spectacular aura about
Headlight Upgrade + Muffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_nlsn View Post
'06-'09 Headlight Upgrade
MagnaFlow Muffler
Not much has happened with Toto lately - College has kinda put a dampener on my mod list. So I Just wanted to hop on here and give a little update:

Most of the recent work has just been maintenance - stuff like new CV's, pinion seal, LCA's, etc
+=======================+
MagnaFlow Muffler:
Chopped the resonator off and had an 18" magnaflow muffler put in to give the v6 a little more rumble. I got tired of how whiny it was, and I'm pretty happy with how it sounds now. It's definitely got more low end on it, but it's still quiet enough that it's not uncomfortable to drive long distances

+=======================+
'06-'09 Headlight Upgrade:
I also recently swapped my horrendously faded and yellowed headlights with some fresh 06-09 housings

Before:

After:

I bought the housings off of RockAuto , and I got the color matched bumper fillers from my local Toyota dealer. For bulbs, I went with Philips XtremeVision in both low and high beams. I'm pretty pleased with the output of the headlights, and the look of the housings - Not sure if the bulbs are that good, or if I just lost that much light through the discoloration of the old housings

+================================================= ==============+
4wd V6 '03 Sport w/ 340k miles (175k engine swapped @ 326k) // 3" Suspension Lift + 3" Body Lift on 35" K02's

@toto.runner // Build Thread // Engine Swap Write-Up

Last edited by P_nlsn; 09-19-2021 at 06:13 PM.
P_nlsn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote