Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 09:08 PM

Blackwatch has a spectacular aura about Blackwatch has a spectacular aura about

Blackwatch has a spectacular aura about Blackwatch has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd308 View Post
I bet the 23' Sequoia lost almost 25% of it's cargo space with the new design.
The Sequoia also lost the roll down back window. That would kill a lot of 4Runner sales. I don't think they will put the 3.5 tt in the 4R. Most likely a 2.4 turbo with 280 hp and 310 torque. The Pro will most likely get the hybrid option boosting the hp and torque by about 50 each.
If they used the 3.5 from the Tacoma and made it a hybrid with about 350 hp and 380 torque with a 10 sp auto that would be something I would buy. But I think Toyota has committed to the turbo in most vehicles coming.
Blackwatch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote